ZBrushCentral

New Work.

Here is a new piece of work. Most of my work is abstract as I don’t have sculpting chops, but I am working on it. :stuck_out_tongue: I used the rs wax casting material ( I am so sorry but I forgot who the author of the material was).

Attachments

OrganicWithRing.jpg

Another new work. This is a mesh from Topmod done about a year ago and brought into Zbrush. BPR with bunny material. Cheers! :smiley:

I believe the author is Ralf Stumpf

@zber2:

Yes thank you so much! And thanks to Ralf Stumpf! :smiley:

Variation of an earlier post. A stylized octopus! Topmod to Zbrush. BPR, and again a tip of the hat to Ralf Stumpf for his lovely wax casting material. :smiley:

Has the willies right now for some odd reason.

@jerick:

Perhaps the “willies” are in the eye of the beholder! :wink:

Just a little exercise for myself Zsketch to unified skin … I wanted to practice painting with my new Intuos 3 that I picked up at a stoop sale in Brooklyn for twenty bucks.It appears to be brand new, all I had to do was download the drivers.

I have never used a tablet in the past for 3D, it didn’t seem to be an advantage in Maya or Cinema 4D. Now Zbrush is a different story! I have a big Cintiq which I use at another station for Comping and retouching.

Would anyone be willing to share how they set up their express keys for the Intuos?

Cheers,
David

Another new image, kind of weird I guess. :smiley:

Something new … from the Titanic? :lol:

Working and learning, shadowBox multiples. Having a lot of fun! :lol:

Interesting stuffs here, the last one in particular. I actually had no idea you could do that in zb o_O

Thanks fess, I really envy your sculpting skill … looking forward to seeing finished renders of your work. Cheers. :smiley:

More shadowbox work. :smiley:

A mesh imported from Topmod, noise applied and a custom Lightcap and environment. :smiley:

Another new piece. Still trying to wrap my head around all the new features! :lol:

This stuff is awesome!
I cant wait to see what you will do next!

Cheers!
mealea

Thanks so much Mealea! I am certainly having a good time and learning a lot. I am also learning not to be shy about posting. I am primarily a Photographer although I did work as a special effects animator in the mid 90’s.

all the best to you.

If you have a moment have a look at my website and see what I do most of the time.

Cheers,
David

Trying some images with Lightcap … so much to learn! :smiley:

GRIN!!!
Since I posted that I have been looking at your site, all I can say is I want all the pictures much bigger! You do very nice work.

Also that last post of yours is amazing, is that ZSpheres somehow rendered in another program?