Halloween Challenge 2011 - Last Call and Final Instructions
The Witching Hour Draws Nigh!
This year's Halloween Challenge has seen a terrific number of entries -- some whimsical and some downright scary. With the midnight deadline for entries drawing close, it's time to begin gathering everything in one place so that we can create the gallery to showcase what you've done.
We really couldn't be more excited or thrilled by the spooktacular caliber of this year's entries!
To have your artwork included in the gallery, all you need to do is post your FINISHED image in this thread.
Please also include a link to your WIP thread from the Halloween Challenge Forum.
Witches and monsters, spooks and silliness
everything is fair game in this year's
ZBC Halloween Challenge
Your chance to s c a r e people
with the power of your imagination!!!
Instructions for Gallery Entry
- Your entry must have a Halloween theme.
- Your entry should be created entirely in ZBrush. It can be a full scene, a turntable or a scary model.
- Keep it clean! No entry should require the "Mature Audience" tag.
- Deadline for entries is the witching hour: Midnight on October 31, 2011. Those who did not yet post their entries in this thread may do so until midnight November 1st.
- Reply to this thread and post your finished image. (No WIP images can be included in the gallery.) Also include a link to your WIP thread from the Halloween Challenge 2011 forum. IMPORTANT: You MUST create an icon for your post in this thread. It will not work if you create your icon from the post within your WIP thread.