That is some creepy stuff! Very cool
thanks a lot
creepy looking fellow you have there!
thank you. that's exactly the way it was meant to be.
click here to get to my halloween challenge thread
...my pc is working again so i finished the sculpting just in time
Last week I took care of some unfinished business...
It's based on a sketch I did on Christmas Eve
Das Fell ist ja perfekt geworden!
Weihnachten kommt auch immer frueher, jedoch:
Jedes Jahr kurz vor Weihnachten denk ich wieder, jetzt muesste man eigentlich ne kleine Weihnachtsgrussanimation machen und schwupps ist Weihnachten vorbei und ich hab's
wieder nicht geschafft.
Also rechtzeitig anfangen ist nicht verkehrt.
That furr looks perect!
What settings did you use?
The fur wasn't a big deal:
- I textured/painted my model as i thought a Reindeer would look like (light neck and belly, dark back, etc.)
- I added a lot really short fuzzy hair
- Then I used the ZProject Brush to color the hair with the same pattern as the skin.
- Last thing I did was grooming the fur with the Lengthen-, Turbulence- and Move Brush
Last edited by SoM80; 07-29-12 at 06:39 AM.
I love all your work here but I LOVE the Christmas lights on the reindeer! Any chance you'd care to share how you made them/ made them light up? (Noobies like me run into issues trying these things :P )
Thank you very much chrono!
The wires are made of ZSpheres and the lights were placed using Fibermesh and the Micromesh feature.
The whole thing was lit up in Photoshop:
I rendered the small bulbs separately with the Flat Color shader and put them on two layers
- The first one was blurred slightly to create a glow effect
- The second was blended in "Screen" mode on top
Thanks so much for the explanation!
Tags for this Thread