12.jpg

11.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

3.jpg

thumb75.jpg

WIP1920_lowrez.jpg

impressive. alot of work you did:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Beautiful job. Great effect on the borderline of graphics and sculpture.

Wow this looks great, very impressive. Not so sure about that render, but the sculpt is awesome :slight_smile:

Great work! Nice detailing! :+1:

Wow! Looks amazing.

Render looks like sketched, what is very cool and the environment is great as well.

crazy amount of work there, very nice:+1:

thanks guys, i appreciate it!
actually it’s not render, just export document from zbrush without render at all, just like a screenshot.
the first one is after using photoshop filter effect and a little bit tweak, that make it feels like a pencil sketch.
and the first image is actually more clear and sharpened, but the upload image size is limited, so it’s a little bit blurry and lowrez.
this is a work in progress, i will continue working on it.

Finally I got time to keep working on this piece of work, the image under is the final image with texture, material and render all done in zbrush, using photoshop for post works, hope you guys like it ; )

Let me be the first to say “STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL!”

Very nice

Wow ,THis is amazing.Nice work!!the details are great

Can you please post a screenshot of the hair options? thank you :slight_smile:

Great work, beautiful!!

Looks really amazing. Great job:+1:

Crackin stuff

thanks guys, really appreciate ; )

actually the hair is painted in photoshop, I haven’t got the zbrush 4r2b yet ; )

This show again the full potential to use ZBRUSH as a standalone illustration program - I also thought you used fibermesh - I guess with fibermesh this wouldn’t be any better.

Stunning work and fantastic composition!

thanks VISEone, in the future I will use upcoming zbrush 4 r3 with its’ amazing fibermesh and other nice features to complete my workflow.

yes, zbrush 4 r2b is really a major upgrade, zbrush could be a greate “standalone illustration program” as you say, artists can just feel free using zbrush to let them imagination run.

and keep it up ZBRUSHers ; )