Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default Mountain yeti

Hey long time no post.. been really busy with work and Im currently half way through my Creature Course with Bryan Wynia. here is the result of the first 4 weeks. Please let me know what u think.
    thanks

Beautiful and great espression

I think you did a great job on the sculpting, but I don't feel Brian is doing a good job teaching you all to make almost identical copies of his work presentation wise and character design wise. Sorry.

Thanks guys..

@ Chrub - Thanks appreciate it.. I Do understand where your comming from, but in Bryan's defence, he does encourage everyone to do different ideas.. yes granted the main scope is to build a yeti, and everyones looks completely different. But when your new to certain aspects like composition, rendering, colour n what not, and it being a course your learning from ppl tend to try and acheive the same result. But yeh i understand the need to try new things and not copy others workflow to the T.

I do have another version that is different, once i get more time i will revisit.

thanks again for the feedback guys.

here is the model version, First time sculpting hair, needless to say i could improve it greatly, but i find it quite difficult for the moment. but i'll keep practicing.
    Last edited by Jutsu; 03-13-13 at 03:03 AM.

I think the result's quite brilliant! A very strong character indeed!

Member Follow User Gallery

Very good work indeed.

New Member Follow User Gallery

This is amazing work!

New Member Follow User Gallery

That really is amazing, great work. I love the horns, it gives him a nice primal look. But he also reminds me of a Bigfoot! Love it!

wow, thanx SolidSnakexxx, means alot comming from someone of your standard, your work is awesome.
    and thanks everyone else. appreciate the kind words.

Default Next Model.

hey Guys, so here is another WiP of the current model im working on. I Just finished posing him, so now i have to go back and fix all the stretched anatomy and add the rest of the details, finish the face/claws etc. lots to go.
    Thanks!

Default Ninja Turtle Wip

Hey, so long time no post.. Work keeps me busy, but Felt like doing one of my fav Childhood chr's.. So here is a WIP of my latest chr, started from Dynamesh Sphere. Ive just recently finished Scott Eatons Anatomy for Artists course ( 2D Version ) so i what i learnd, i tried to implement into this chr to help retain a bit more info as we went along.. I'll be doin his Zbrush course in a few weeks. He has complete anatomy underneath the shell.

Hey guys, so its been a long time.. been busy.
    Just wanted to post up a new sculpt. Currently doing - Scott Eatons Digital Figure Sculpting Course - Have to say its really awesome.

Default Beast Of Burden Trailer

Hey guys,
    Just wanted to show you some work we finished @ Huhu Studios a few months back, Our trailer for BEAST OF BURDEN ( Written and Directed by Kirby Atkins ) is now live. I got to use Zbrush on our main characters to help accentuate our directors style while not overpowering it. The show and our character are a little different from what your all normally used to, Check out the trailer and see for yourself. Very proud of our team for what they came up with. and as always, lots of fun in Zbrush

http://www.beastofburdenmovie.com/trailer.html

Untill i can get some Zbrush renders, here are some stills from the trailer.

here is another one.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast