A little while back, Pixologic and the Gnomon School of Visual Effects hosted a User Group Meeting with the team from Naughty Dog Games. This was the company behind, "The Last of Us" -- one of the most successful games of 2013 and receiving of critical acclaim for its art direction.
We have previously shared recap videos from the event. Unfortunately, one evening was simply not enough time to spend with these talented artists! Michael Knowland, Brad Smith, and Frank Tzeng have been gracious enough to provide extended footage that expounds upon their demonstrations. We hope that you enjoy this opportunity to continue learning from this great team!
1. Clothing Sculpting with Michael Knowland
2. Environment Sculpting Part 1 with Brad Smith
3. Environment Sculpting Part 2 with Brad Smith
4. Environment Sculpting Part 3 with Brad Smith
5. Sculpting Layers with Frank Tzeng