New Member User Gallery

Default Follygon's Sketchbook and WIP

Hey everyone, I will be posting stuff that I am working on in this thread. Any input, constructive criticism, or comments are all greatly appreciated! If you have any questions you can message me on cubebrush, twitter (@Follygon), or dA! I***8217;m also on ArtStation and CGSociety if you want to see anything else I have worked on.

Currently I am working on a character for a video game called Purrpulsion. The character is a Pilot Kitty that is rugged but also needs to be adorable. You can see what I have below so far. I am currently in the process of painting him and will be posting an update once I am finished.

I will also keep this forum thread updated with any new stuff I am working on. Feel free to ask any questions

New Member User Gallery

Default A couple sketches and anatomy studies I have been doing

Catfish Creature Sketch

Nautilus Sword Sketch

Torso Study #2
    Here is an update fixing a few muscle insertions, bone placements, and overall form changes. I have achieved the level of understanding that I am looking for currently and will return to torso anatomy once I study other features of the body more. I will be moving on to other anatomical studies and post them here to keep you up to date. I am keeping these as simple blocked-in anatomy studies and do not plan to detail them any more. The purpose is to keep the major forms obvious and as correct as I can

Let me know if you have any questions, comments, feedback, constructive criticism, etcetera etcetera!

Leg Study #1
    Still a lot of work to go on this one

New Member User Gallery

Default Hand Study #1

New Member User Gallery

Default Foot Study #1

Any and all feedback is appreciated!

New Member User Gallery

Default Clean topo male model