ZBrushCentral

Koloss

Hey everybody,

Just posting a speed model I did on my free time.
Started from a Dynamesh Sphere.
Concept by Jasper Sandner http://jaspersandner.deviantart.com/art/Koloss-244243438

Hope you like it!

Attachments

KOLOSS_COMP_03.jpg

Koloss_Preview02.jpg

really nice!! How long did you take?

Solid Sculpt…nice weight…

love the weight on that thing

Whats your material settings?

Awesome work! Muito bom!:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Solid work…really great piece!

That is so awesome. Render and pose rocks too. I think you should use some more polish on sword to make it feel less rusty, more metal like.

Well done, excellent sculpting.
And beautiful render as well. :+1:

BTW it’s this name koloss… is it greek ?

great piece!

This is a great sculpt, You can really feel the weight of that sword and his whole body. Great job.

tomfogo: Tks! It took me around 12 hours

sleepfight: Thanks :slight_smile:

Framedworld: Tks Man, Its a grayish SketchShaded2 MatCap with a bit of Wax (around 20 of Strength).

digitalmind: Thank you. :slight_smile:

SolidSnakexxx: Thks!

JoseConseco: Tks man.

michalis: Thanks michalis. I think its Swedish.

Nattawat_OBBI: Thank you :slight_smile:

jDSketch: Thanks :slight_smile:

Here’s a simple step by step guys. I’m posting a recording too. Thanks!

//youtu.be/jI1nfK4PW6Y

Fantastic work. I want to use this workflow more in creating something other than busts with Dynamesh. I love its flexability to just insert shapes into the mesh to sculpt with, makes adding appendages about 1000x’s easier IMO!

This is a great ogre and great video I really hope to see more work from you in the future.

GREAT…What are the Zbrush materials you are using?

Hi, realy great work and nice to see the working process so clearly. Is there a video about the finishing process either? Woul be curious to see the whole thing. After posing the dynamesh, cold you refine the muscles with any symmetrie or did you have to work on each side seperatly? (I think poseable sym doesnt work with a dynamesh?)

Hi guy, im trying to do some thing like that… but, after a draw the arms… with the CurveTubes brush… how can I mix the two mesh… in my case, the two meshes stay one above another… like when you glue a piece of a broken toy… there is a way to put them together? just like one mesh?

cheers !