ZBrushCentral

GoodAtom - Sketchbook

Hello, everyone!

I’ve decided to post my works at ZbrushCentral. I think this site unites good artists with whom I would be glad communicating and getting comments to my 3d works. Hope you’ll like them.
parasite_close-up0.jpgparasite_side0.jpgparasite_front0.jpgparasite_back0.jpgfront_00.jpgtop_00.jpg

Attachments

parasite_close-up0.jpg

top_00.jpg

Wow! Beautiful work. The concept is really cool. Very nice first post. Please keep them coming. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

nice work in here.

Outstanding design and execution. Give us more, pleeeeease.

Excellent in every respect. I hope there are many more works to come! :smiley:

This is excellent work. Very interesting design.

Is this whole sculpt one single mesh? I have some concept models similar to yours, but I seem to reach a geometry limit very quickly, making details impossible. I have trouble getting enough geometry for a single humanoid model, but you have a humanoid figure, a beast figure, tons of tail geometry, and high detail over the entire thing.

How do you manage that? :wink:

Excellent work! The first one reminds me of Midna from Zelda.

nice work!!

Great work! like character :+1:

Superb concept creature with details i love how he’s standing in the bones and the 2 arms extending while the spine tail is curving up.
loving this one :+1:

Great design and execution!

One of the most original creature concepts I´ve seen lately. Outstanding work and wonderfully executed. Just wow. Keep it coming, you got some excellent skills.

Wow, what a post to get things rolling with…great work, lovely detail, like Magmapixel inquired, how do you get so much detail, is it a single piece? Looking forward to more, very original creature indeed

amazing work. really love it.

Great work!! :+1:

Wow. That’s awesome. Very original. I saw your first picture which was very impressive, only to scroll down and realize the little guy is part of a much bigger creature. Can’t wait to see what else you have in store for us.

Wow super inventive creature!

Wow! Did not expect so many positive comments! Thanks a lot!

zber2, BlueAppleStudio, chalkman, thanks! I’m going to post more works soon;)

Nattawat_OBBI, womball, Polo2011, CGPoto, Moths, tobbeo, locusta, GX@W, sculptor.zb, lucaswschmidt, thank you for comments. Really appreciate it!

MagmaPixel, d100763, thanks for your interest. Yes, this sculpt is one single mesh except for thorns on hands. When I needed somewhere more and somewhere less geometry I used GoZ to correct the mesh in Maya. The monster poly count is 2.6 million.

XxDarkMessiahxX, thanks! it was my plan to surprise you while scrolling down indeed;)

This is the final render from my Zbrush tutorial.I hope you enjoy it.:wink:

Tutorial series coming soon to 3DCreative Magazine!The-watcher_3DCreative-Magazine.jpg

Attachments

The-watcher_3DCreative-Magazine.jpg

old man speed sculpt

//youtu.be/jpB4yFOMjcM

//youtu.be/2kAqWqjQ6CQ

Old_Man.jpg

Attachments

Old_Man.jpg