ZBrushCentral

Habib's Sketchbook

Hello my friends!

Iโ€™m starting this new sketchbook so that I can consolidate all my works neatly under one thread, I will be posting here from now on :slight_smile: here goes! :slight_smile:

2009-2010:

Samurai Troll

I started this during my world of warcraft phase, hehe. I would like to come back to it someday :slight_smile:

Filipino Kapre

Kapre is a Philippine mythical creature that could be characterized as a tree demon, but with more human characteristics.
It is described as being a tall (7 to 9 ft), brown, hairy male with a beard. Kapres are normally described as smoking a big tobacco pipe, whose strong smell would attract human attention.
The term kapre comes from the Arabic โ€œkaffirโ€ meaning a non-believer in Islam.

The early Arabs and the Moors used it to refer to the non-Muslim Dravidians who were dark-skinned.
The term was later brought to the Philippines by the Spanish who had previous contact with the Moors.
Some historians speculate that the legend was propagated by the Spanish to prevent Filipinos from assisting any escaped African slaves.

Render Passes

Emperor Hulk

This is by far my most favorite variation of the hulk, I immediately started modeling this after reading world war hulk :slight_smile:

Render Passes

Sci Fi Amazon Girl Pinup

Not a very practical armor, I know, hehe :slight_smile:

Render Passes

Attachments

Samurai Troll.jpg

Emperor Hulk.jpg

Kapre.jpg

modern_amazon_by_kassarts-d2fhe9e.jpg

Alien Scout

I was told that it resembles a krogan, which I guess is a good thing :slight_smile:

Final Alien  Orange.jpg

Turnaround, Closeup, and Render Passes

Passes.jpg

Orc Tracker

This model was entirely done in Zbrush from individual spheres and dynamesh, I was deeply impressed as this was the first time that I did not incorporate Maya in my workflow at all. :slight_smile:

Hello. I am impressed by the way you rendered them. The sculpting itself is looking good, clean.
Can I ask how you rendered them? I presume it was mentalray?

Have a good day.

Dan

Thank you bro, all of the models with the exception of Pinup girl and the Orc tracker were rendered in mental ray :slight_smile:

As much as I like rendering in mental ray, the process is very tedious for me when it comes to setting up a scene, lol :slight_smile:

Nice work man!

Thank you!

Hello Habib! I really like your works! Sculpting and renders are very cool!!!

powerfull

Master!:+1:

Really nice work in here.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Nice stuff in here!

thanks bro :slight_smile:

hehe, kenshiro? like Fist of the North Star Kenshiro? heheh, thanks man :slight_smile:

@ kaisasose: Thatโ€™s very kind of you, thank you :slight_smile: @ anigroove: thanks brotha :slight_smile: @ kilik: Thank you! :slight_smile:

awesome!..love the texture details

great sculpt and render.

Very good work I want to do the same as you, I wish I could do tutorial on how to create your character and also the rendering is so. sorry if my English is bad

Your English is fine my friend, and thank you :slight_smile:

@ Nattawat and CGpoto: thank you! :slight_smile: