ZBrushCentral

Insun Kwon's Portfolio.

Hello, everyone.

I’ve been always learning a lot from this site, and this is my first time posting something here.
I finished modeling in Zbrush 4, and tried some test renders in R2.
The images below are rendered with the new bpr renders with little Photoshop comp.
I hope you guys like it, and comments are more than welcome.
There are all sorts of wonderful references that inspired me, but one of the key ones was Narin and his sculptures of predator.

3.JPG4.JPG7.JPG6.JPG5.JPG1.JPGThanks.

Attachments

3.JPG

4.JPG

7.JPG

6.JPG

5.JPG

1.JPG

2 Likes

hey you are really talented. would like to see some biblical depictions from you, say an artistic impression of Noah’s ark.

Nice work man. The high res modeling and renders a tidy. Would be cool to see him in color.

Wow! absolutely BRILLIANT!
man your details are awesome, its such a clean and crisp sculpt… Im a huge fan of the predator, and this is By Far, the BEST predator sculpt / model i have seen anywhere!!.. Great Renders, do u care to share some BPR settings?
how long did it take you to do?

man this is awesome! :slight_smile:

I think you better get this one printed up!!! great work! :slight_smile:

Peace-NickZ. :slight_smile:

very beautiful interpretation!
better than the original!

Sweet! Love this one. The face-hugger on the spear is just the cherry on top :slight_smile:

Awesome! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: Nice details. What’s your total point count on this one?

lots of predators have been here in my ten years at ZBC none like this tho !!! :+1:

Yep, that´s true. Many Pred´s where here but that one is quite special.

Kudos Sir, for that great sculpt. Only thing I can´t appreciate is the huge slaughter of ALIENS LOL! Just kidding.

fj8e5la is right, the Queen sculpt is a bit too clean and mechanical. Especially the spine bones of the tail. But I guess you know by your own.

Thumbs up man. That rocks!

sweet! great sculpt and story to it:+1:

Holy sh*…
Thats impressive man…

Top row material for sure… :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Really awesome. You have my 5 stars.

Awesome my friend!!!
Great detail, and material!!!
My 5 stars, I wish to give you 6, but I can give only 5 :D.

I call it how I see it “TOP ROW!!”.
This is a great piece, a nice tribute!

Really awsome. :+1:

Very very nice model!
Be awesome to get a 3d print, huh.
I’d get one.

Award…incredibly cool:+1:

Cool :+1: I like it ///

Oohhhhh…you piece of muth…!
how long did it take to make this work?