ZBrushCentral

Pixoldump2

Dynamesh, just great! Time for a new thread.

[HR][/HR]

Here are some details. The model took 9 mln. polygons. CurveQuadFill, CurveTubes, DynaMesh, CeateDiff… how many tools we have now!

Here is also the shader I made for the skin.

Attachments

Hawk.jpg

HawkDetail1.jpg

HawkDetail2.jpg

Hah Its good to see the final here. I like what you did with the branches around her. But you may want to edit the upload so it appears full in post. It kind of reminds me of Sorayama only better!

whoa!!! nice illustration!! great job! :+1:

So, here you are…
Great work Bas!!!
I’m also in love with dynamesh.
You probably figured out how to handle the new BPR. It’s tricky.

Beautiful Bas …Really Great image.:+1:…Love the way you did the falons hood…:slight_smile:

Don’t forget to press… put in line,…or whatever that says to the right of your image as you are posting…will make your image big in your post…:slight_smile:

Simply WOW - a new Bas - amazing work.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Great work!

magnificent. top row and then some

Great work Bas, love this piece!

Great start using R2:D

Thanks for your kind reply.
I added some details and the skinshader. Maybe it needs more tweaking but it’s a good start.

Hey Bas,
Just looking forward to your next project when you get a chance to work on it. It looked like a really sharp ride!

Yeaaah, a sharp ride :slight_smile:

That thing makes me cringe everytime I see it. It evokes a primal fear! Who needs Halloween?! Well done

Wonderful image! Always a pleasure to see your work. :smiley:

Thanks mates, I posted the one with some blood in the halloween thread :slight_smile:

Bas who needs blood? LOL The job you did was great modeling and fun. The razor in particular stands out except I think you should have kept the edge straight instead of curving it.

Bas who needs blood? LOL The job you did was great modeling and fun. The razor in particular stands out except I think you should have kept the edge straight instead of curving it.

Agreed, though the curve makes it more… brrrr, let’s forget it. Tartan, I bet you never used a curved razor… a slightly curved maybe? :slight_smile:

Without the small curve the arms (reaction from the pain) will push the body backwards and only makes a wo-man. To get a deep cut and reach the pedals, the shortlegbody has to stay on the blade.
Also the small buttbone is real hard to cut and needs special attention, that way it will be a woooooohoooooman.

Headstudy, bpr-render.