ZBrushCentral

Free time sculpt...

this is a model i started. smthng like an amazon warrior, i posed quickly just to see if the “attitude is right or wrong?”, i will hv to refine hands ect… and this is how i started the model(i known it’s not way to start a model but cuz i needed some space to sculpt…)

Attachments

ZBrush Document.jpg

ZBrush Document1.jpg

nice Start! cool pose

small update

here is a character i will insert…another worrior with an arrow in his chest from the amazon…jpg.jp.jpg

Hi evry1, i’m starting some personal projetcs but unfortunately i have very little time , so i hv posted WIPS, i’m trying Hard surface sculpt on this oneUntitled-2.jpg

and this is another project i’m making…now evrthng is easy now that i hv been recently introduced to the pen tablet.LOL.
Untitled-4.jpgUntitled-5.jpgUntitled-6.jpg

Can you continue the big hulking robotic golem guy?!?!!?!! He looks way interesting!

Yeah sure! actually he is my favorite one…i think i’m gonna focus on finishing him…10ks.

Hello evr1, i’m still continuing my personal project but unfortunately i’m only working on weekends, i wish i could work on subtools…and my topology is very random…anwz…
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg
this is another project also in progress.Thank you if u have critics.TC all.
4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg10.jpg

Love that mechadesign. Looking fresh and new to me. Also other projects are very creative!

10q! :wink:

Hi evr1…here is a small updated of what i’m planning to do if i ever have enough time to finish …BPR.jpg

Really nice work you got there. Congratulations.

This hard surface piece looks amazing. Looking forward to see the final version.

Thanks for sharing.

great thread - yer owlbeast drew me in.

Hi FORUM,i’m working on smthng now…so far…

Simply amazing! Great skill and imagination!

i really like that boots…excellent work

aw! 10ks :)…HK usp…:(…i went too hard on the surface of the barrel withthe writing…can’t fix …

Hello…ok fixed…:)…

That belt is great!:+1:

10ks man, ur work is very cool…so nice expressions,her is another item im doing…