ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4R2 Beta Testing By: Darrick Pister

Hello Everyone:

I wanted to share the piece I did while beta testing ZB4R2. I have entitled this piece "The Seven Sisters.

The new ZBrush has given more freedom to the creation process. Any one of the additional features could stand on its own as a major improvement. With Pixologic always working hard for the artist in us all, they have introduce so many features that it might be hard to decide where to start. My advise would be to read the “what’s New” doc that comes with you ZBrush in the Documents folder. Going over this would be a great way to start off the new program and make sure none of the new features go to waste.

I would like to thank Pixologic for allowing me to be a part of the beta team. I had an absolute blast and I hope I can help out on future versions.

Thanks everyone and happy ZBrushing!

Darrick Pister

Attachments

7SistersPost_006.jpg

7SistersPost_001.jpg

7SistersPost_002.jpg

7SistersPost_003.jpg

7SistersPost_004.jpg

7SistersPost_005.jpg

7SistersPost_007.jpg

7SistersPost_009.jpg

7SistersPost_010.jpg

7SistersPost_ICON.jpg

i love art… and this is one of the strongest pieces i have ever seen.
absolutely gorgeous.

This is amazing :slight_smile: the image is beautiful and makes me cringe at the same time because i’m reminded of two things, a video of a millipede eviscerating and peeling a mouse, and pyramid head doing something similar in the silent hill movie…hahaha…:slight_smile: I must go reflect now…lol

This is super cool… Very creative and beautiful.

WOW
great art here indeed. Powerful.
And an appropriate demonstration of new release.
Congratulations, really. :+1:

I liked this piece so much that i actually created a zbrush account just to compliment on it. A job well done sir.

this is the most top row thing i have ever seen

Wow this is incredible.

Aye, very uncommon work. Great style and wo9nderful job.

Absolutely breathtaking!Wonderful work!At least 6 stars from me:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Love it!!!

A wicked piece of art, totally in love with it. Superb concept!!!

Amazing! just a question : is it all rendered in ZB?

Really beautifull, I love this piece :+1:

now this is just really it! absolutely fantastic man :slight_smile:

wow ! Awesome !

This must be my all time favorite ZBrush work.
I dont have words for it right now, freakin majestic visual treatment for my eyes.

This is absolutely amazing. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Crazy good work… Love the style and color choices.

One of the best works I’ve ever seen here.