ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4R2 Beta Testing By: Ty Shelton

Outstanding update from Pixologic! The new features of ZBrush 4R2 are set to blow your mind.

DynaMesh in particular has completely changed the way in which I approach digital sculpture.

As always, a huge thanks to the ZBrush crew. You guys continue to push the envelope in ways never before thought possible.

-Ty

www.tyshelton.com

Attachments

floatingIceConceptSculpt_001.jpg

floatingIceConceptSculpt_002.jpg

floatingIceConceptSculpt_003.jpg

floatingIceConceptTestRender_001.jpg

floatingIceWIP_001.jpg

floatingIceWIP_002.jpg

floatingIceWIP_003.jpg

granvilleStreetBum_001.jpg

granvilleStreetBum_002.jpg

granvilleStreetBum_003.jpg

…sculpture style! :cool:

Seriously loving the clay feeling you are getting into your sculpts. Would you care to elaborate a little on the process on the hooded fella… ?

thanks!

love love love the old man, its just such a wonderful feeling to it.

Awesome stuff Ty! =)

Thanks guys!

The hooded fella :slight_smile: was sculpted from a sphere using a combination of the Rake Brush and DynaMesh. I really enjoy sculpting loosely with the Rake Brush at a high resolution. Feels very similar to a nice soft clay.

awesome work bro! love your ice shader and the renders with the floor, pretty sleek :slight_smile:

Hi Ty Shelton,

Your sculpts are inspiring. I wonder how you did that hammered rock look at the 6th image. I have been looking for it for a long time. Is it possible to make a tutorial? Or can you post a alpha for it? Thanks! Keep up the good work.

Marco - Thanks bro!

emrah - Thank you! Actually the surface noise was just created procedurally using the new voronoi preset. Quick and simple :smiley:

Thank you TY! A screen shot would be great. Please!

Hi TY. It tried to figure out what you said, but I failed. Do you have a ready noisemaker file preset for it? Thank you.

sublime!!! real Art !!!

Ty Shelton, thats absolutely awesome! I really inspirited how you done with it! It looks like it is real clay! as I said before, awesome work!!!:+1:

emrah - Sorry for the late reply. Hmmmm just realizing that the NoiseMaker plugin is planned for release soon but is not yet available. Hopefully it is ready for download in the very near future.

alexis71 - Thanks so much!

AtlantiB - Thank you!

Beautiful sculpts - love the sketchiness:+1:

Feels like it was sculpted in clay. Very nice!

Nicely done

Please tell, how to create this material of ice?