Senior Member User Gallery

The last few sculptures Are just Amazing. Im thoroughly enjoying the new ZB4 R2 Sculpts that artists are creating so fresh

Member User Gallery

Very nice stuff. Great video! I wish we really could sculpt that fast

thank you for the great videos.

New Member User Gallery

You produce really great work!
    I have an eye on it

Question

Thanks a bunch for sharing the videos, they are totally stunning!

One question though: your cursor looks really tiny, do you work with only small draw sizes or does the size have to do with your UI?

Cheers and thanks again

Member User Gallery

I'm pretty sure it's just the Movie capture in ZBrush. All other timelapse movies I've seen, the cursor looks the same.

Member User Gallery

thanks for the kind words every one.

Hello! i took a look to your videos...beside the fact that your works are amazing i have a couple of questions for you XD

i saw that you largely using clay build up at a pretty high division level to build volumes, but what makes my head hake is how all of a sudden the surface becomes smooth and the brush texture is basically gone leaving you with a nice smooth volume...are u just using smooth brush at hyper speed and the timelapse makes it instant or there is some cool trick behind this? What subdivision level / polycount u work with usually? Pros and cons?

Tnx for the attention and absolutely looking forward to get the ecorcè app as soon as it comes out!!!

Member User Gallery

Hi,
    thanks, well it is timelapse but I use smooth stronger and also I drop down a level or two if the smoothing is giving me a hard time.
    Also thanks for the support on the app, its gonna be cool!
    MD

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaTheSigner View Post
    Hello! i took a look to your videos...beside the fact that your works are amazing i have a couple of questions for you XD

i saw that you largely using clay build up at a pretty high division level to build volumes, but what makes my head hake is how all of a sudden the surface becomes smooth and the brush texture is basically gone leaving you with a nice smooth volume...are u just using smooth brush at hyper speed and the timelapse makes it instant or there is some cool trick behind this? What subdivision level / polycount u work with usually? Pros and cons?

Tnx for the attention and absolutely looking forward to get the ecorcè app as soon as it comes out!!!

User Gallery

Thumbs up

Nice examples these images are!

Yet I'm finding the size of the pictures are too large for my Firefox settings.
    The picture expands the forums width too much for my taste.
    I've a 24" display running at 1920 x 1080.
    Having smaller thumbnails or previews would be better!

The models are nicely done!

Do the best you can with the tools you have !

Member User Gallery

Default Thanks and question

The videos are wonderful, Michael. Thanks for posting. In the second video, how did you slice up the spheres into multiple polygroups and then divide those into separate meshes?

Member User Gallery

hi
    I used the new slice brush.

Quote Originally Posted by jhesser View Post
    The videos are wonderful, Michael. Thanks for posting. In the second video, how did you slice up the spheres into multiple polygroups and then divide those into separate meshes?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12