Senior Member Follow User Gallery

hi Julien,

Awesome Tutorials , especially the use of Dynamesh and many thanks you for your explanations and downloads , as a newcomer there are indeed enough problems.

christian

Julian_K - Great sculp man and great tutorial...If you don`t mind can you a step by step how you creat the brush of fur? I┤didn┤t undestand how you make the brush...Thanks and Cheers!

Member Follow User Gallery

Thanks for the tutorials ,,,! i have learned lot of things from you...! thank you..!

great stuff !!! : )

great work of yours . Im wondering what settings did u set with the curve tubes in zbrush hair growth video to grow the hair with the curve tip?
    Last edited by jubala; 01-08-12 at 09:55 AM.

New Member Follow User Gallery

All works so inspiring.
    Thanks for the overview Julian K
    Can't see the time to start using the 4R2

Default pulling hair

Hi there,

It's been a long while since I last posted. Sorry for that, but times have been extremely busy recently.
    Anyway, here's my first feeble attempt at doing hair with the new Fibers. There was not much tweaking to the many various Fiber settings and I certainly need to explore it more, but it's quite amazing what you can even get without making a scientific study out of it
    The render comes straight out of Zbrush. I wanted to make a point out of only using Zbrush Filters for post work and not going to Photoshop at all.

If I get any spare time I'd like to explore that guy and his hair quite a bit more and also texture/polypaint him.

Cheers and thanks To pixologic for yet another amazing release!

Quote Originally Posted by SÚrgio Ricardo View Post
    Julian_K - Great sculp man and great tutorial...If you don`t mind can you a step by step how you creat the brush of fur? I┤didn┤t undestand how you make the brush...Thanks and Cheers!

Sorry man, haven't been in here for quite a while. I'll try to manage to post a step by step next week if you still need one, now that Fiber-hair is out

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123