ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4R2 Beta Testing By: Cézar Brandão

Hello everyone,

Been part of this beta team was an awesome experience, and been able to test the new features of Zbrush was really fun.

This is the piece i did for the beta, the base was a Dynamesh sphere. Dynamesh is just incredible, feels like sculpting with real clay now, i really love Dynamesh :smiley:

Cant wait to see the awesome stuff you guys will create with dynamesh !

(This piece is based in a Bouguereau’s painting)

Attachments

resize.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

Stepsr.jpg

So clean, cant wait to give it a try!

Hello Cezar,
I Really enjoy your work,
Keep going, man…

//cheers

you managed to scupt theentire angel (w/o wings) from a single sphere?..:confused:

:)So clean So beauty!

Dman3d - Thank you ! You will love Dynamesh for sure !
Itsgallus - Thank you my friend !
d100763 - Thank you !, yes the entire angel is made from a sphere i’m posting the timelapse.
cartoon man - Thank you !

Here is the timelapse hope you like !
Thanks!
[video=vimeo;29446436]http://vimeo.com/29446436[/video]

amazing man! I love this piece and thanks for sharing the timelapse, great work!

Lovely! I can’t wait R2!!! Amazing job! Please would you be so nice to share the materials u used? Thanks a lot!

Classical beauty!Bravo!You did a great job on your sculpt!

Drummer - Hey Marco ! Thank you very much man really glad you like !
Eidan - Sure man, i’m posting two matcaps just download it. Thank you very much !
PietraSerena - Thank you very much man ! Glad you like !

The Matcaps -

Thanks !

Hi Cezar, cute angel you got here… by the way, i am curious to understand what did you do to the sculture at the end, it looks like you remeshed it so the arms and fingers got weld to the torso surface… how do you do this? remesh or dinamesh add, sub or and, actually how does that dynamesh tab works anyway?

Such a great sculpt! and thanks for the timelapse! Awesome

great work!!! nice video, thanks !!!

Classical and such a wonderful pose! Beautiful work!

:+1: wonderful piece of work :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hi Cezar! Great angel model, thanx for sharing!

After tweaking with dynamesh i figure it out, it does it automatically, I mean the welding of the mesh… by the way it is a very easy way to make a heavy subtools model become one piece, I mean not colapsing it to one model but to make it one block, that would be easyer to 3d print too I guess…

very nice sculpt. i really wanted to see how you posed the model. But that part was missing. is there a way you can upload it?

Amazing artwork…I’m curious what brushes have you used, especially on the hair. Awesome, inspirational, and as earlier stated, classic peace. Thanks for sharing.

AndreHolzmeister - Thank you man, yeah it is, i guess it’s better for 3d print.
MikeJensen - Hey Mike, thank you very much love your work !
cdimax_7 - Thank you man !!
darrickpister - Hey Darrick Thank you very much man, your piece is amazing ! i already told you that !
SeN_GoD - Thank you !!
eof3D - Thank you Eugene !
rajbirD - Hey man ! Thank you, i didnt recorded the posing part but it was pretty simple stuff, just masking and transpose.
Jester - Thank you very much ! I use ClayBuildUP for everything i have used only ClayBuildUp on the hair. But i use ClayBuildUp,Standard with alpha 39,Trim Dynamic,Polish and Dam Standard. Hope it helps ! And thank you !