ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4R2 Beta Testing By: Brett Briley

Zbrush has always been my go to program to accomplish anything I need in my character creation, now with this new update and Dynamesh, I find that again Zbrush has changed my workflow for the better. Dynamesh will allow people to create more from thier imagination, along with upping the speed in which it is brought about. Personally I am looking forward to seeing what will be done with this new update, as this new tool in zbrush’s toolbox just again set a new playing field.

Brett

Attachments

alien_final01.jpg

alien_final02.jpg

alien_final03.jpg

alien_final04.jpg

alien_final05.jpg

alien_final06.jpg

alien_final07.jpg

alien_final08.jpg

alien_final09.jpg

all_busts.jpg

Here is the link to the vimeo video, though I have been having trouble getting good results from the compression:

[vv]29352335[/vv]

You really made the best of it! Great work! :+1:

Sculpting!!!
:+1:

Bad ass my friend. Would be nice too see this stuff in a different material…

Awesome works !

Someone was busy during the beta!
Loving the shader as well.

So cool my brain broke looking at it. Terrific action and struggle
not to mention creepy critters and detail.:+1:

This is awesome! This should be 3D printed into a figure :smiley:

Epic Sculpt!

Pretty busy and pretty awesome scene there!

Great work! :+1:

Love it Brett! Love the organic nature of this. :slight_smile:

Awesome work Brett and very inspirational. I always like how you play with form and manage to create some killer creatures. That jackal is just insane, the tongue reminds me of Belial. Would love to have this as a 3d print.

Alan.

Fantastic shapes all over. love this stuff

Thats a pretty epic piece Brett!! Would be such a cool 3Dprint as well =) I agree with Brett, would love to see this in another Mat.

This is super cool… Very creative and beautiful. :+1:

fantastic sculpt, a bit hard to understand, I spent some time figuring out his head was upside down, but once you get the shape os it it is fantastic indeed.

To get best results in vimeo, make a capture that is over 1280x720 and uncompressed, than their filters understand that you are sending hi quality material.

great sculpts! but the shading and rendering is odd - that´s why it´s hard to read the forms

Beautiful piece :+1:!