ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4R2 Beta Testing By: Maxence Fleuret

Being in the beta test programm for the first time was a really great experience.
awesome new tools and functionnality, i mostly used the new Noise Maker tool wich allow you to create powerfull details in no time, for me that’s the best innovation regarding my worflow.
bpr passes are also a great addition, no need to go with photoshop to add post effects for you images, everything here exept the background for the first image is straight from zbrush.

From a body armor concept by Andrew Domachowski, thanks to him for letting me use his work.

Mat that i used for this character

Thanks for watching, hope you like it and have fun with the new Zbrush.
++

Attachments

MFleuretZB.jpg

MFleuretZB2.jpg

MFleuretZB3.jpg

MFleuretZB4.jpg

MFleuretZB6.jpg

MFleuretZB7.jpg

1 Like

Super!

Whoa nice, noise maker FTW

Great work! Nice detailing! Great job on the chain-mail! :+1:

Very beautiful Armour works… the Noise thing is amazing!

This is really beautiful. Please consider doing a tutorial on how you applied the chain mail and the side stitching. It all looks so seamless and perfect!

Awesome work!! :+1:

Could you please send me the Download link of that Alphas… Thanks!

Great work! Nice detailing!

OK if you havent figured this out, those Matcaps will cause zbrush 4 to fail to load. If you havent updated to 4R2 then wait lol. I just figured that out the hard way so I thought id mention.
HEY awesome work here! I can not wait to get my download link and try out that noisemaker youre the only one showing that as far as I can remember so far. thank you

Wow, that’s incredible! Hope I can get up to this standard soon :slight_smile:

Great work on the detailing with Noisemaker! You did use UVs to apply the noise on the chain mail and the rest of the clothing right?

We want alphas! We want alphas!

Beautiful!
Does anyone know if the noise textures will bake to normal maps?

Amazing!! Great details :smiley:

WOW!..with the Noise Maker!
That’s a big game changer right there too!

Wow!

this piece is just wonder. It was great working with you and watching this unfold. Really awesome.

great ! thanks for sharing !

6 stars!!

nice detail;)

Great work!

Bien joué gars !
Well done M8 !