ZBrushCentral

ZBrush 4R2 Beta Testing By Metalman123456123

Hey Z dudes and Z lady dudes, here is some of the stuff I’ve been luck enough to work on since the beta started. Looking forward to seeing the epic stuff that the Z community is gonna be doing with this stuff. Enviro dudes get ready to rock the new stuff is totally epic.

Stay metal and keep on sculpting

Attachments

ASdedxc.jpg

HadB_out.jpg

HEadA_out.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

B.jpg

SA.jpg

DiffA.jpg

123.jpg

Stuff.jpg

DnyameshShaderHelp.jpg

RenderB.jpg

UpdateA.jpg

IPA.jpg

LesperanceD.jpg

LesperanceA.jpg

LesperanceC.jpg

LesperanceB.jpg

Tips:

SlideD.jpg

SlideE.jpg

SlideC.jpg

SlideB.jpg

SlideA.jpg

Deleted Post

excellent testing and impressive results as expected from you.
Thank you for the information. Waiting for download r2 of course.

very very cool…I wanted to ask, is playing with the dynamesh resolution slider similar to moving up and down subd levels in the geometry subpalette? and do you retain the details from higher dynamesh resolutions if I decide to hop to a lower resolution and then back to the higher resolution? :slight_smile:

Great stuff! 2nd image in particular is pretty fantastic.

Hey dudes thanks, the beta was a ton of fun, I’m waiting for it at the office now lol, to get the same details or close to them you need to do one of three things, use the insert brush to simply just insert the mesh without dyna mesh, use a denser version of dyna mesh at a higher sub d level, or use make based from the height map of the new sculpt, dynamesh and use the masking by intensity to allow you to quickly refine the edges. I use this stuff as retopo base, which dyna mesh is great for producing btw, then I use softimage to decimated it back down because I can perserve edge flow in it pretty well. Hope that helps, can’t wait to see the great stuff the community is gonna rock out. \m/

Stay metal

Dave

cool stuff!

Very nice!

Hey dudes thanks, make sure you check out the other beta stuff they have some hella crazy stuff out there :slight_smile:

Great stuff - wild experimenting -> :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thanks dude love your work, just uploaded some quick turnables, back to the scene renders for a bit, Thanks again Zbrush Team way cool stuff

[video=vimeo;29590542]http://vimeo.com/29590542[/video]
[video=vimeo;29590483]http://vimeo.com/29590483[/video]

Awesome work. I’m totally going to make good use out of that insert tree branch idea.

Awesome workflow process…
Care to show how you did those leaves on those branches, or workflow of it? I’ve always done by via maya’s painteffects convert to polys tool.

definantly going to try out that insert tree thing.
I’m really liking your sculptures, very nice detail and great sculpts.
Good work bro nice for sharing the info with the tree :>

are those renders you’ve done directly inside Z using the new bpr filters? amazing!

Fantastic David.
I really loved your Master Class.
Cheers