Senior Member Follow User Gallery

hey man,how you doin'? it's not bad for the first time but needs lots of refinements.I'm pretty sure you can handle it.good luck.

Hi Diablo! I'm fine buddy, how are you doing? Thx

Here's some new and 1 revisited sculpt:

Hey buddy, I'm fine.wassssssup?Great works as always.especially that T-Rex.so cute.but I'm still waiting for that torso.hope you can finish it soon. GOODLUCK & keep ir up.

There's this contest going on and it gave me an idea of what if Daenerys Targaryen started her journey in Westeros, beyond The Wall in the Haunted Forest. How would she look at the wildlings. are they the ones she would help instead of the slaves since both are cast away from rights of the Seven Kingdoms. Would she go against the White Walkers? In a location where magic hits its peak it's only fitting that Khaleesi could turn into a dragon herself.

Hi,

Some new fun stuff from me, feedback is appreciated.

Dragons rock.

Member Follow User Gallery

The mech stuff seem to be quite solid but i feel like you should work a lot more on refining the different subdivision levels on the organic work rather than just bumping the levels up fast just to add detail .

nikol: Feedback... Cool! Thx! I'm trying that, I've actually been thinking about that. Will try to work more on shapes and base for the rest.

Quick sculpt:

Feedback would be cool.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Talking

Wow, these dragons look amazing!

I've been trying myself to create a double-headed dragon in Sculptris, but it looks more like a failed chicken. The reason I'm trying is that I want to 3D-print it and use it in one of my projects.

I'm new to this site and I realize I'm not getting anywhere soon with my talent, so I'm looking for people who have and can help me (and willing). I am willing to pay something in return like a symbolic $10, but I don't have much money otherwise. Can you create a double headed dragon like in a family crest?

Can you help? Thanks!

Hi

Anyone can reference me a good tutorial, payed or free, for tips and good tricks in posing characters? I for some reason can't use transpose master on some characters.

Lascaris: Thanks, work takes time, time is money so I won't work for 10$... but anyway I don't take jobs art wise. I'm a owner of a company in a different field and art is just fun for me.

Some quick stuff:

Hi,

New stuff.

More stuff:

Timelapses of even more stuff, mooaarr stuff:

Why don't we all upload rough stuff more often? I guess people are shy to show unpolished work, I guess, I don't know nor care so...

Here's rough stuff:

Timelapses:

Another rough work, will probably polish this one, since I enjoy it.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Saw these on the Daily Spitsculpt facebook page, really nice work! Looking forward to viewing more

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 LastLast