Nick Zuccarello (NickZ.) here. I wanted to let you all know about a new website that I have created that will allow me to distribute free art/resources and allow me to have a space to sell my digital assets as well.
Yesterday I released a new free base human mesh
on my one of my older threads here on ZBC.
Today I am creating a new clean post that will have all things related to Digital3DModels.com
I would like to open the site by providing a new ZStartup Project that I have been using.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO DOWNLOAD PAGE
This Project file will start you off with the following:
* Document Size set t0 1600 X 1200 Pixels
* Subdivided PolySphere loaded at the center of the screen (Nice for starting a new concept.)
* Perspective turned on with 3D Grid visible
* Custom made ZMaterial (Nice for picking up sculpting details.)
* Best Possible Render (BPR) settings are set up for a nice rendered look. (Just hit Shift R to render you scene.)
* Provided Photoshop file for easy ZMaterial customization
Here is a video that covers the use of this file:
I hope this helps you all in your day to day sculpting!
Peace - NickZ.