ZBrushCentral

Scott Denton - Digital Sculpture Thread

Hi all,

Little nervous because its my first time in a long time putting my personal work out there. But recently I've wanted to start creating things for myself again and in turn learn all the amazing tools that Zbrush has to offer. Here's my latest effort which i have been slowly working on in my free time at work. Started it from Zspheres. Still very much in the WIP stage. Please feel free to let me know what you think.

brut2.jpg%3C/font%3E"]
](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9a9a9a%22%3E[ATT=271439)

Attachments

brut1.jpg

welcome aboard!

good luck woth your zworks.

PS: Nice first piece =)

Thanks man. Trying to get updates up soon. Little bit at a stand still on him as I’ve had a lot of other work to do.

great job man
keep it up
i like it

great job man
keep it up
i like it

1 Like

Update. Still not much new. Was kinda messing around with renders. Trying to learn all the bells and whistles.

Head.jpg

BODy.jpg

That guy is GREAT!!!

Distracted by how awesome the new Zbrush is currently. Been just diving head first into the new tools. It’s made me quite emotional the first couple times i have used it. It’s like being a kid again and being handed that box of clay or crayons for the first time and being told go to town kid. It’s really just up to your imagination. This has opened up 3d in a way that my body and soul have been aching for. I know its all sounds dumb but. It’s a breathe of fresh air.

Here’s one of my first tries around. Took me all of ten mins, and i just used lots of insert and move and smooth.

cRAZYFACE.JPG

Guy i worked on for 20mins today showing a friend the new features. Still constantly amazed at this new version.

Vagface.jpg

<iframe src=“http://player.vimeo.com/video/30472978?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0” webkitallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“309” width=“504”></iframe>

Head.jpg

Fun stuff dude - keep it up! :+1:

Checking out Sculptris on my new machine. So far i’m in love. the ease of flow is amazing. About 2 hours worth of work total.

Hour long Sculptris session. Horny3.jpg

Sharptooth001.jpgSharptooth.jpg.jpegCharacter was based off of Creatures Boxes Character design located here. http://www.behance.net/gallery/Monsters/3647101
Little_Devil.jpg.jpeg

Attachments

Sharptooth.jpg.jpeg

Nice work Scott! I feel the exact same as you did - Dynamesh truly is working with a lump of digital clay.

I dig the Thing-like textures on the first image, and the Sculptris study definitely has me intrigued, but I need to stay on target with ZBrush at the moment. :wink:

EDIT: You must have just posted as I hit “Send” because I just now saw the latest and love the snaggle-toothed character!

Thanks man, it means a lot. Love your stuff.

Cool stuff, keep it up :slight_smile:
A tip: When recording in Zbrush, press the “Doc” button in the movie palette, instead of the defualt “Window”.

Love that sabretooth like creature :slight_smile:

Hey Likesyrup (how about pancakes?-:D), great work. The Sabertooth stylized character came out great!! Ya, those Creature Box dudes are something else. They just pump character after character out. Glad I clicked on the little icon to view your post. Can’t wait to see more from you. Best, Dragon.

turtle.jpeg