ZBrushCentral

Red Innocence

Hello.

Its been a while since I made something. I promise i will finish what I started last time. About this project. I was wanting to make a realistic portrait of a female and i have been working on this from past 2 months and then when i was stuck in problems and couldn['t find solution i thought of putting this up online and realized i need some help I am not just using one reference, i have multiple images that i am looking at. This is what i have so far. I am using Vray for rendering. I have tried some tests with mental ray. I am getting better results with Vray. I have been tweaking and tweaking and tweaking like crazy and almost mad at the moment. Right click "View Image" for high res Ideas and critis are welcome.:) Please note that i have not yet textured the cloth hair. I still have some stuff to model. I deleted the lower part of the body as it was not visible and i can give more texture space to the face :)

<table class=“fieldset” border=“0” cellpadding=“0” cellspacing=“1” width=“100%”><tbody><tr><td>rtue.jpg</td><td align=“right”>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Attachments

32708923.jpg

tex.jpg

58778028.jpg

wireframe.jpg

Wow! I am in awe. That is absolutely beautiful. I hope you finish it. :+1: :+1:

For some reason that’s actually a very cute and innocent face. I’m looking forward to see it completed.

Hey RajbirD. She is gorgeous man. Ive been following you progress from the beginning. and im happy to say you have outdone yourself already. she is so soft and delicate.very beutiful.
All i can crit on is i want those amazinf looking feathers,as well as her hair. I cant wait for that.

rajbir great work she looks innocent as well as beautifull… did u rendered her in maya or 3d max? and did u use mental ray ?

zber2 - Thank you very much.
VictorCS - Capturing that was the main motive. There are still some Issues with the face anatomy, I will be addressing those soon
Angelblade - Hey bro! thanks a lot:) Yes i will be putting those in soon.:slight_smile:
Saqib hussain - Hi thank you for the comment. I am using Maya and Vray.

Some progress on her Hair Accessories

[beads.jpg[/ATT]%3C/font%3E"]

](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9a9a9a%22%3E[ATT=271301)

nice face dude.

what sort of technique did u use for texturing?

did u paint them or did u use photos from 3d.sk?

Superb!

lookin good :smiley: :+1:

woah. thats really stunning.

MaxPeterson - Hi, Thanks. I am using mudbox and photoshop for texturing. I am using Essence the face textures. I also painted in as the shape of the face was different from those of the textures.

BASSMANIE - Thank you

• FoOD - - Hi Food I am acutally fan of your work :slight_smile: Thanks you for stopping by :slight_smile:

GX@W - Thank you

certainly nailed the “innocent” part, looking forward to seeing the progression.

This is BRILLIANT! :+1:

I think the girl is really pretty…nice to see a character with soft features

I am trying to do the eyes with Vray sss shader instead of Vray mtl. The shader that i have now is Vray Mtl.

here is some test with vray sss

[eye.jpg[/ATT]%3C/font%3E"]](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9a9a9a%22%3EATT=271714)[eye.jpg[/ATT]%3C/font%3E%3C/a%3E"]

Attachments

eye.jpg

I think its a great start, I am very impressed and can’t wait until you finish.

First thing I see are how clean the eyes are, they are almost completely white. Making them a bit more yellow will help and also being able to see veins and the redness on the side. People connect with the eyes so spend time making sure they are right. I would take some time with the reflections also, that hot white spot definitely shouldn’t be there and the wetness should come don’t just a tad. I don’t know know what your going to do for a background but i think a reflection of an environment in the eyes always helps.

I’m not sure what era she exist in, but the lips just seem flat, especially the reflection. Unless she is wearing lip gloss, then they would be super reflective.

Skins great in my opinion, can’t wait to see more!

Really nice start, Raj!

KrisKelly3D - Hi , You work is very inspiring and it has inspired me a lot. :slight_smile: specially the revolution… Its fantastic. I wanted to send you a message long ago, but was just hesitating if you would reply or not… never mind and here you are:) thanks for dropping by and feedback…

I totally agree with you on the comments you have made. the eyes can be better, I am in the process of learning how to work around with vray shaders and i am sorting things out. Hope i’ll get hold of them soon :slight_smile: I’ll keep working on the eyes untill i get them looking right.

For her look i am kind of wanted to give her a pale skin and she is from old era , not too old… her cloth will be dirty and ragged, I think i will tone down the reflectivity on her lips, they look too fashion biased now, isnt it? Also the skin i think is too clean. Any idea what else i can add to the skin? . I was planning to add some freckles, they will help a lot :slight_smile:

I will be adding feathers and hair beads to her hair as part of accessories. I am struggling with hair at the moment.

her background will not be black. i will add some environment later on.

For now my main concern is the eye area.

I dont really get time to work on it.
I have made some changes on the model I think its coming alone slowly.

I working on her eyes and made a sample feather. What do you think about it? Lemme know your thoughts. The feather looks convincing? or not?

Next on list is her accessories i think i will give some rest to skin and eyes for now and come back to them once i block out rest of her stuff.

thanks for popping by :slight_smile: Lemme know how i can make it better, Any ideas are welcome.

Awesome work on her face and eyes!