ZBrushCentral

CG Workshop- Concept Sculpting

[I wanted to share with everyone some images and demos I created for my CG Workshop course on Concept Sculpting and Digital Maquettes. In the course I take you through my entire creative process of creating an original design based on a description from H.P. Lovecraft’s The Shadow Over Innsmouth.]

The final concept…
[InnsmouthLook_web.jpg]speed_4.jpg

For more info on the course and registration please check out... [CG Workshops](http://beta.workshops.cgsociety.org/courseinfo.php?id=175) Thanks as always for looking and I hope to see some of you in class!

Attachments

Thumbnails-Demo-web.jpg

speed_1.jpg

speed_2.jpg

speed_3.jpg

Turnaround_web.jpg

awesome sculpt love your style :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Awesome work!
I wanted to subscribe to your semptember CG workshop, but when i tried i found it already full…
I hope you’re doing soon another workshop!

very nice weight in them !

being cheeky here but after a suitable time, any chance of a tutorial on the process of creating these please

Great works!!

awesome and full of the Lovecraft spirit!

Looks like a lot of fun Bryan. Really cool characters there!

Hey, awesome work :slight_smile: I like the new creature thumbnails - I was wondering since I have trouble making iterations do you make them all in zbrush or do you use a combo of zbrush and photoshop?

Thanks guys, I have always enjoyed this story.

stefanobernardi- The class will run again on October 31, I hope to see you in it. Great job in Katon’s class.

ghostdancer- The image was create for the course but I cover the entire process in the class if you would like to see more.

A.Ramazanov- Thank you. I use the speed sculpts for my base thumbnails. I then use Photoshop to create new design options and further explore the character.

Cool!
I might subscribe in october! :):+1:

Its a very wicked coarse, I did it and learned a S**TLOAD (thats not “snotload”, all though it could be). One thing is that I had never really used photoshop to draw with, just to alter textures a bit here and there, and this set me up for a grand time for my future of photoshopping. Bryan pushed me in all the right directions when I needed it, forcing me to have a great outcome which I am quite chuffed about.
Thanks Bryan (again)

Santis- Thanks, I hope to see you in class.

nicko- Thanks again, you did a great job in the workshop.

Registration is now open for the October 31 workshop. You can find more info here…Concept Sculpting and Digital Maquettes

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to share my new course over at CG Workshops. The 3 week course went well and we decided to do a 8 week course on Creature Sculpting. You can find more about the class here…

Creature Sculpting with Bryan Wynia

Here are a few demos I created for the course.

Yeti_web.jpg

YetiSculpt_web.jpg

YetiThumbnail_web.jpg
ChupacabraSculpt_web.jpg
ChupacabraFinal_Web.jpg

Registration is open for another week before we start the summer session. If you like sculpting and monster making I hope to see you in the class!

-Thanks guys

Attachments

Yeti_web.jpg

YetiSculpt_web.jpg

YetiSculpt_web.jpg

YetiThumbnail_web.jpg

ChupacabraSculpt_web.jpg

as usual an amazing work

great stuff , I also like the paintovers that show different ideas.

The last one looks a lot like : http://images.wikia.com/fallout/images/b/b8/Ron_Perlman.jpg

Hellcat/hound thing rules

Great job on the hair Bryan!

Love seeing the variety in that latest character sheet.

-Steve