ZBrushCentral

Donnie Darko- Frank the Rabbit

Frank the Rabbit, from one of my favourite films- Donnie Darko.

Frank’s modelled and rendered in Zbrush, with postwork done in Photoshop and Painter.

Let me know what you think.

excellent reproduction, he is a creepy bastard.

Hi cwahl
I like this also¡¡
suggestion: if you reduce a little bit the white light setup(at the top) probably your great model and each artistic detail will be more evident and easy to see¡
Excuse me for this¡
Congratulations
Andreseloy

Really nicely rendered cwahl.

And yes that’s one of the greatest films ever made.
Now (private Donnie Darko’s fans joke)I’d like the rabbit to stand in front of me enumerating the time remaining before the release of Zbrush 2 :smiley: !

1 day remains…

I wish!

:slight_smile:

Damned another movie that I have missed :frowning:
This Frank seems very symphatico :smiley:
Cool image
:cool:
Have happy cup of tea with Alice :smiley:
Pilou

Bad Bunny! 50.

Hey PIXOLATOR u should really concider telling this guys to stop making such good images :mad: :mad: lol nahh its very good! :smiley:

looks good man…i like how you blew out the levels…

you reminded me how great that movie is… seeing jake gyllenhall in ‘brokeback mountain’ , i kept thinking of donnie darko!

in any case, it looks great…the model is spot on to frank’s costume. i might lose the DOF @ the ears though…it doesnt really feel right…it implies that the model is very very small to fit within a focal plane that narrow.

just my lame 2c though.

wooh, I love creepy stuff like this, nice work :smiley:

I love how it also has a comic book feel which is also what the writer/director of Donnie Darko was trying to accomplish with his film.
Very nice work.

I like the movie very much and your image, too :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: