ZBrushCentral

Foofnu

whatever made him loose the fur meloves Foofnude, too :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: + :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: - one of my alltime z-favs, Nikko!

• juandel

oh he’s adorable! Nice work!!

Juandel, I was hoping that thread would STAY lost! :rolleyes: Your recall is amazing! :smiley:

Thanks Wenna! I originally did this for my kids, 5 & 6, and they thought it was pretty cool!

I think Foofnu Version 2 stands out more clearly than the ‘Beta’ version. :wink: :slight_smile: The lighting change I think is quite a help. Good image. :+1: :+1: :+1:
Dave

very cute image, i love the texture used for the tree limb…very detail…hes so cute…

A very interesting image! There are quite a few outstanding elements here, the grass, the tree trunk and the rock. The overall conposition.
Congratulations.
DeeVee,
Joe :+1:

Very Cute !! nicely done :+1: :+1: :+1:

I really like this image, the texturing is all great and goes so well together :+1: :+1:

I agree with your kids Danny, but I think both of them are cool…(Yes…I also remember the original. :stuck_out_tongue: :+1: )
:smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1: :smiley:

Thank you all for the compliments!

The tree trunk was a fun and easy little experiment I’ll go into at a later time… :smiley: