ZBrushCentral

PietraSerena´s Sketchbook(Nudity)

Starting a new thread with my first posts here at Zbrushcentral.I have been following the forums but never took my time to post here myself.
I am currently a student at the Babelsberg Film School in Berlin,Germany so I am trying to get some pogress in my sculpts with lots of critique of the unique members here at Zbrushcentral.
Originally I have been working as a traditional sculptor in marble and clay.

These scuplts done with the extensive use of the great Planar and Polish Brushes and Zspheres.Originally modelled as a sculpture for my Movie Project on Biomechanoid Forms.Now it stands for itself- The simulation of its genesis in would have been way to complex for my tiny computer.I added some new shots with the posed figure and different lighting. I was trying to achieve a believable symbiosis of natural and artificial forms-thus getting a balance between semi-soft parts and real hard surfaces. This is Brachycera Alpha. <!--[attach=228161]BPR_Render copy_small.jpg[/attach]-->

Nils

Here is my sculpt with the title “Blacksmith and the boy”.A rather classical piece I worked on.

Nice sculpting …I really like the Blacksmith and the boy piece :+1: :slight_smile:

Ah, some real sculpture here. :+1:
And excellent renders btw. :+1:

@Spirit dreamer. Glad you like it:)
@Michalis:THX!Yeah,I tend to the tradtional like you.Saw your sculpts in your sketcbook-Very nice!

Here is my sculpture “The Kiss” I did for a competition.I also included the a pic of the male figure separated.Tried to get a flowing baroque feeling and not to hassle to much with lots of detail which would be in my eyes disturbing for the lines of the figures.

Great work -and loving the matcap on the green bronze…how do you achieve such a realistic bronze effect, and is it rendered in ZB? Really nice believable lighting. Sebastien839

Great job on The Kiss piece…Beautiful end result…:+1: :slight_smile:

@Sebastien:thank you so much.It is indeed rendered in Zbrush.The first one with BPR Renderer and the others in 3.5 with Bronze Matcap from Pixologic as a base.I modified this matcap and textured the figure to heighten this bronze effect

@SpiritDreamer:Very kind of you.Thanks:)Appreciate your comments!

Great sculpting, love it. :+1:

-and loving the matcap on the green bronze…how do you achieve such a realistic bronze effect,

Its the well known bronze matcap combined with painted texture. In zb or else. I use adopted matcaps in blender all the time (normal projection)

good sculpts :slight_smile:

Excellent.

Superschön!!! Spitzen Arbeit:D
lg Silberdenar

@Michalis:Thanks so much!You are right about the Matcap:)

@Mauro:THX!Very nice sculpts you have in your sketchbook.Bravo!

@Floydshayvious:Thanks!Very kind of you!

@Silberdenar:Vielen Dank.Freut mich,dass Dir die Arbeiten gefallen:)Bist du auch aus dem Berliner Raum?

Here some older work of mine “Helena”.
Posting it for the first time.Hope you like it!

…nein aus NRW :wink: ich möchte auch mal zu gut werden, bin fleissig am üben :smiley:
lg Silberdenar

I liked very much of your work!
keep rocking
Best regards

@Silberdenar:ich bin auch ursprünglich Rheinländer;-)Einfach ranhalten-Übung macht wirklich den Meister!LG

@Ardox.Very kind of you.Thank you so much!

Nice sculpts… love it

@Shrikant: Glad that you like them.Thanks :slight_smile:

Posting some very WIP-Stuff today.
No texturing and shading done till now-will be doing it in the upcoming weeks.
This Character is for the upcoming short movie I am doing with my friends at University as a Semester Project.To cut it short: Its a rather sombre vison of our world in a hundred years from now-its all playing in a slighttly changed Berlin.Can tell you folks more as the project progresses.
Hope you like Mr.Cucaracha :wink: