ZBrushCentral

Science is Sexy!

Hi all!
My name is Joey, I am a modeler in Lucasfilm feature Singapore. And this is my latest personal art work.
I wanted to make a old guy who tired of those boring laboratory and Physics arguments, finally try to start his brand new life.
In order to understand his thinking, I took a lot of time to read his story.

The dice on his chest means he was very very unhappy about Uncertainty principle. His views were summed up in his famous phrase, ‘God does not play dice’.And the buckle is the Nobel Prize in Physics.
An investigation was conducted by the FBI regarding the famous physicist because of his affiliation with the Communist Party. He was a member, sponsor, or affiliated with thirty-four communist fronts between 1937-1954. He also served as honorary chairman for three communist organizations.
Also there is a Princeton’s badge on his jacket:)

First, I used Maya to make base model then spend time in Zbush for the tiny detail. Zbrush is such a good tool that let me achieve the quality I want.
Use mental ray in maya for final render.Photoshop was used to composite.
I want to thanks all my good friends gives me the feedback. And I also like to thank those people and things that make me grow up.
Hope I can get my first top row in zbcenral, and I will keep working on my personal stuff in future.
Thanks for looking!
Critiques are welcomed and appreciated.

zanfan26@gmail.com

Joey Zhang
einstein_colour_02_1k.jpg

Attachments

einstein_gray_1k5.jpg

Einstein_ZB_screenshot_01.jpg

ZBCThumb2.jpg

Wow I love it! So many fun little details. I want a tattoo like that! A top row would be well deserved in my opinion.

do you know how to edit the thread? I think I mess up a little bit:confused:

good sculpting
good texturing
good expression
excelent work!

top row! :smiley: :smiley: 帆!

Very very interesting theme! top row stuff! sexy Joe~! haha

beautiful image Fan ge top row for sure

great sculpting
great texturing
great expression
excelent work!

top row! :mad: :mad: 帆!

many thanks for Jian Ge’s help~~~:)

Awesome work!

A-mazing! :smiley: Looking really good, yeah definitely top row material!
nice attention to detail :wink:

good job :slight_smile:

hi dude! amazing job!:lol: :lol: keep it up!!!

hi dude! amazing job!:lol: :lol: keep it up!!!

Sorry ,but i feel the big size image is not good as my expected. so I decided to send a small one with good quality.
aha~I fixed the image~

by the way, how can I use ZBCThumb2.jpg as the thumbnail Icon.
many thanks:confused:

Top row!! This is great! I visited your office once… very intimidating :lol: Congrats Joey! Hope to see more stuff from you!

Top row man, amazing stuff.

haha thats too cool

very original …and well executed

Hi i love what the idea and how it came out great works:laughing:small_orange_diamond:laughing:small_orange_diamond:+1:

nice! looks great and nice concept! :slight_smile:

and there are some screenshot in zb:lol:
Einstein_ZB_screenshot_02.jpg

Attachments

Einstein_ZB_screenshot_04.jpg