Senior Member User Gallery

hair and eye test.. only 1 bpr pass.. no ps effects

Damien Trippeda .... Novice Zbrusher
    Sketchbook/Experiments: http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=154187

this isnt something that was made in zbrush per se but its definitely something made possible because of zbrush... prior to my use of zbrush my ability to draw was pretty much limited to little to none.. after a few years in zbrush something wierd started happening.i started figuring out how to do traditional drawin (using digital methods)..working in 3d had helped me enough to learn to eyeball shadow mass and build forms with a black and white pencil brush. this is the result of a week of using adobe sketchbook pro after being turned on to using it. i think this will help me to go back and improve my fundementals and bring that back into my modeliattempts. thank you zbrush! i think i plan on trying to recreate this particular one in zbrush using this as a reference

I was subscribed to your thread but the new ZBC seems to have broken it, that stupid problem is now fixed.
    I had no idea you had done all this awesome stuff!
    I love the PonyBoy, ferocious or otherwise you should give him tack (hehehehe!) Th

The dynamesh stuff like the egghead and the psychotic turkey are fantastic..... there's more but I'm sleepy and there's a hurricane coming............
    nope...
    I don't know what I'm doing but I'm doing it anyway.

FINALLY!!! back in the game... just assembled a new pc yesterday that not only runs zbrush's new features it blazes with them

i5 2500k.. z68 based mobo so the 5 can be boosted up to 4.4ghz easy.. 8gb fast ram.. ssd main drive.. geforce fx gtx560ti with 2gb ram win7 ultimate 64bit ..

i can push a subtool up to 25million polys before my system starts to stagger at all... 25million .. i just got used to 6million max and what i can get out of that and i got an entire subd level past that i cango now without resorting to hd polys??!? yaay

cant wait now until i finally have some time to play with the newer zbrush features i never got a chance to really explore beforehand.. just super happy that all the meshinsert stuff works now

HAY!!!!!!
    Where are you? We miss you!
    Yah you!!!

POKE POKE POKE!!!!!!!
    nope...
    I don't know what I'm doing but I'm doing it anyway.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456