ZBrushCentral

pabgo

hoping to get feedback on my artworkz, kthxbai

[]b.jpg

It seems like you’re going for a stylized approach for the proportions, which is cool, but they’re definitely wonky right now. His abs seems to narrow and the legs look small. There’s also some wierd stuff going on with his upper back. it doesn’t look right to me.
But kudos on everything else, especially the hands. I suck at those.

Looks promising. I think the waist should be thinner in proportion to the torso. I agree with Tyrone on the upper back. Also maybe the feet could be longer, but it might be easier to see in a side view.

I really enjoy the subtlety in the legs, the knee region in particular. The hands are ace too.

Would be great to see where this goes.

ZBrush Document.jpg

starting up this thread again

this is awesome.
fantastic

your 2 last works r a huge progress :+1:

Wow I’m really liking your progress anatomically.

Your new attention to how the muscles interact is great.

Keep posting, looking great.

Best - Iain

thanks MAHAM + Bbyrnes

How your anatomy on the torso is SO much better in just the two sculpts you posted. Congrats!

Looks great man,

Best,
R

I can just concur with Clintus, great improvement in your sketchbook pabgo, definently keep it going and stay motivated buddy!:+1:
All the best,

• KC:)

Yup, just keep cracking away

a good day,
R

quoted for agreement, both in the representation of anatomy and the skill in the sculpt itself

@clintus thank you
@Lykos thank you
@KC thank you
@hitch thank you
cghub challenge, just need to pose now
final_guide.jpg
alienmechidkisuckattitles_by_pabgo-d50igdd.jpg

a sloppy study
ballsackkkkksssssssss.jpg

was a bit inspired by cesars webinar from yesterdai, so i decided to try out his badass technique, gave me great results i think

killgar_master.jpg

starbarians?

yes sir
jRNks.jpg