ZBrushCentral

Sneak peek #2 of ZBrush 4R2

Hi :slight_smile:

I’m very excited to share with you the second sneak peek of ZBrush 4R2! (ZBrush 4 Release 2)

The previous sneak peek showcased the new and improved BPR renderer that has been updated to a full 32-bits floating-point HDR pipeline.
With Z4R2 you will be able to render high quality images while utilizing improved materials, lights, and environment mapping.

Z4R2 packs significant, new features, as well as major enhancements throughout ZBrush.
I do believe ZBrush 4R2 will enable you to be more creative and productive than ever before.

We will be posting more information upon our return from SIGGRAPH.
For now, enjoy this pre-Siggraph preview.

Z4R2-SP2-V3.jpg

:white_small_square: :white_small_square: :white_small_square:

We will be unveiling Z4R2 at SIGGRAPH 2011 in Vancouver.
To see everything that Pixologic has planned for SIGGRAPH and to sign up for your complimentary guest pass, click here.

:white_small_square: :white_small_square: :white_small_square:

ZBrush 4R2 will be released for both Win & Mac on 9/20/11! (September 20th, 2011) .
All registered users of the current version, including those who purchase between now and the release of ZBrush4R2, will receive the new version as a free upgrade.

Have Fun ZBrushing,

-Pixolator

note: “Anatomy Study” model courtesy of Intervain. “Hero” model courtesy of bLawless .

Mind = Blown.

Can’t wait.

WOW!!! This amazing! :smiley:

Awesome stuff. Can’t wait for more at Siggraph.

I just realized my mouth was open through entire video… :eek:

Can’t Wait!

aaalllrriiigghhttt!!! :smiley:

oh my god. are thos boolean style operations I see?

what

the

hell

??!?!?!?!

i don’t even understand what’s going on… do we have sculptris functionality embedded in zb now? with “perma uv”? daaaaaayuuummm…

and what’s with all those curve to geometry operations? fffffuuuuuuu

and those crazy ass booleans???

woooooooooooow

jin

I need to say this one more time! HOLY CRAP!!! :eek:

Sculptris sculpting type in ZBrush baby!

Man this is awesome :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
Did I see the background moving towards the end?

I’m just speachless…
Jaw dropping stuff!
Luv you so much Pixologic :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

:smiley:
No words to describe except, eager!!!
bring on 9-20!!

I am almost speechless!
I am seeing things here that I have been waiting and asking for since 1.55b!
I almost wanna cry!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Did I just see some sculptris kinda stuff in zbrush??? :eek: :eek:

amazing

Zbrush wants to make me crazy!!!

I’m blown away. My only concern is how easy it is to learn the new features - there’s things Z4 does that I still haven’t mastered yet! Looking forward to more info and the release!

Crazy…nuff said.