Senior Member User Gallery

Knacki: Thanks. I will try the Qremesher technique.
    SporkFuMaster: Most of the time, I would make everything clean and smooth. Somehow I really dig the rough Sculptris look.

Hey, have any of you guys had any issues upload your images? Half the time my attachments will show up as a thumbnail the other half it show up in the body of my reply. I usually have to edit the post at a later time to reattach and the full image shows up fine. My process is the same each time. Am I missing something?
    Last edited by ctran3d; 10-03-12 at 10:41 PM.

And there it is. Tomorrow I will repeat the same attachment and a full image will replace the thumbnail. sigh

I agree. The look is cool.
    But if you want to take it further in zBrush, turn it from a sketch into a final sculpt, it is only possible with a quadmesh.
    Finally you will have a bunch of some really cool doodles which you want to turn into something finished.
    michalis got a good way too.

Last one is again very good!

Knacki: That is the plan. Hopefully I will have a few strong sketches that I can finish up later in Zbrush.

Not sure if I can continue these sketches with Sculptris. I might have to complete the rest of the sketches in ZB. As much as I enjoy Sculptris, I am noticing that I am a bit slower in than ZB. Let's see how long I can hang with this app before I have to make the final switch back to Zbrush.

This is what I was able to throw together for tonight.
    Last edited by ctran3d; 10-03-12 at 10:40 PM.

I got nothing. I think I need a better base mesh to start off from. Pulling out shapes from a sphere is fun, but I think it is taking too much time.

Why not.
    Last edited by ctran3d; 10-06-12 at 12:41 AM.

I am putting my 100 Days of Sketching on hold for the foreseeable future. I have other obligations that need my attention. Thank you to all of those who have been following my thread.

This sculpt was done in ZB awhile back but I thought I should post something at least. Cheers.

Last edited by ctran3d; 10-06-12 at 11:22 PM.

"kiss me"
    I like it.
    Why don't you try zspheres and GoZ to suclptris? Even a low poly dynamesh can serve well. A fast Qremesher ~15-30k is also excellent and clean solution.
    For non zb owners, blender or wing3d are even better on such operations.
    In the case of blender, you may come to a conclusion that you don't need sculptris at all I shouldn't say this.

Default re michalis

Sculptris has nice, easy, fast tools. Even when I'm Sculpting on a quad model, I like Sculptris tools way better, although I'm getting better with Blender .... and then there's the Paint mode .... still one of the best. It's way fun to be able to paint details with alphas straight to the bump map.

Paint mode .... still one of the best. It's way fun to be able to paint details with alphas straight to the bump map.
    Is this something you can't do in blender? And see the results in real time 3d view? But. also see them in 3d cycles preview, in 2 secs? At 2048 px or 4096 px of course.

I will miss you daily stuff very much. Regardless what others are playing with.
    Hope you'll fix your stuff soon and come back

Cheers,

Knacki

New Member User Gallery

Excellent stuff sir!
    And I agree entirely with the opinion that Sculptris is an awesome tool. So simple yet giving so many possibilities!
    Oh, and thank you for the tutorial on compositing in PS.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 39101112