ZBCThumb1.jpg

Attachments

foxy2.jpg

leviathan.jpg

demonladies.jpg

thane2.jpg

thane_all.jpg

demonhunter.jpg

while your forms and anatomy are pretty off, your style and ideas make up for it. Love your female monster fox and mass effect guy. For 1 year your works are amzing, wonder what will you do in another year ;D
And there is somthing in that fox texture i really love ;D

thanks for sharing, very cool =)

I digg your Thane, he’s awesome ;)!

Awesome stuff. I especialy like the leviathan. The Mammon is also great

WOW!!! Come on guys… this is ANOTHER really good thread. This young lady has some fantastic raw talent! Keep doing what you are doing. I keep getting an episode of Spongebob Squarepants in my head, where Squidward is trying to get Spongebob to “conform” to the proper technique. Do not go to the dark side… keep your style, let it grow and blossom. I am not an envious man, but, raw talent like this, pushes me towards being so.

Oh, the “do not go to the dark side” comment, is not meant as any slight on others’ comments in this thread. Helping someone get better is a wonderful thing… as long as it is small nudges.

Have a blessed day,
-kmkenpo

slocik - I’m pretty much self learned concerning anatomy so I know I still have a lot to learn. Though I’ve made a huge progress ever since I started using ZBrush, hopefully I’ll keep proggressing the same pace.

Gedn - Thanks!

MjTheHunter - Cheers, had a lot of fun with him =)

kmkenpo - Thanks a lot! And don’t worry, crits won’t kill me as long as they’ll help me to get better :wink:

i like ur stuff

Nice stuff. Im a fan of Maarten Verhoeven as well. Great work, keep at it!

these are some pretty solid models keep it up :slight_smile:

pabgo, Clintus Maximus and mikeusz, thanks for the comments!

Been busy with studying 3ds Max. I feel like I’ve finally gotten a hang of it so I should be able to use it with ZBrush more easily now.

A few more Mass Effect fanarts. Learned a lot from ZBrush and Max while doing these.

mordinrender2.jpg

Attachments

mordin1.jpg

mordin2.jpg

garrus1.jpg

garrus_2.jpg

birdies.jpg

oldguy_speedsculpt.jpg

lovin->the demons

All great work. Very imaginative!

Great stuff in here man!

Wow! I’m humbled by this thread. I’ve been using ZBrush for about 6 years and I can’t do everything you’re doing in this thread. Keep up the great work. I’m gonna go cry myself to sleep. :lol:

Can’t wait to see how you progress.

BTW - what matcaps do you use? Rendering in ZBrush is probably my weakest skill.

[QUOTE=kallo;868863]slocik - I’m pretty much self learned concerning anatomy so I know I still have a lot to learn.
Look for some books by Burne Hogarth - Dynamic Figure Drawing, Dynamic Anatomy etc. They will give you most of the basics in an inspiring way. They might be out of print but you can find them on the Internet.

Nice work!Frankating…

Thank you! I’ve been studying ZBrush both at home and work almost every day so it’s been a pretty intense year ;). I only discovered BPR rendering this summer so I’m still pretty bad at it myself but thankfully have a lot of photoshop experience. My favorite matcaps (for non-polypainted sculpts) are Grey and Grey 2 matte matcaps. Both can be found from the downloads section.

Thanks for the tip. I mostly use online images and sites for reference but I’ve been looking for a new, good anatomy book since I managed to lose my old one years ago.

I’m lovin’ the new forum look so I might try and keep this sketchbook more active this time. Here’s a few practises I did over the weekend. Both are around 2 hours each, quick polypaint included.

100_01.jpg

100_02.jpg
guycolortest.jpgmakeuptest.jpg

Great work!! :+1:

Small update. Been terribly busy with work and trying to figure out 4R2 :rolleyes:

render004.jpg

nomats2.jpg

polypaint.jpg

Wow! darkly)