Default First sculpt and paint in Sculptris

Ok so I own and regularly use ZBrush... but decided to snatch up Sculptris just for quick edits, and coz it has a few cool features that I thot would be handy.

This is my first time EVER using the software... just horsing around to see what it could do, so its not really a serious attempt. I have to say its amazingly intuitive and easy to use! I only watched three of the videos, and in no time at all, I was playing and painting away. And what wasnt covered, really wasnt hard to figure out.

AlienHead.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AlienHead.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	438.0 KB 
ID:	264506  
    Last edited by IgnisSerpentus; 07-29-11 at 07:53 PM.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Default Wow.

That is incredible. Very good work. I am not such a natural at it.

New Member Follow User Gallery

Aw, ty so much for the compliment.

To be fair, I have quite a bit experience in Z, so sculpting and whatnot in here wasn't very different for me, due to that (I do this for work full time - I'm a content developer) If its your first time ever sculpting, yeah.. it can take a bit of practice for sure.

I will say tho, the UI is amazingly simplistic, esp compared to Z. I know many ppl are like omg I so hate Z's UI.... Its got a lot to it, and theres so much there to learn. So I think in that effect Sculptris really simplifies stuff. So don't give up... keep working at it, and you will get it