ZBrushCentral

afisher's Sketchbook (nudity)

Hey everyone!

I thought it would be fun to start a sketchbook and post some of my sculpts.

I sculpted this after taking my gf to see the latest Harry Potter film:
ZBC1.jpg
[attach=262215]Vold01.jpg[/attach]

Closeup:

[attach=262216]Vold02.jpg[/attach]

I did these sculpts a few months ago for the speed sculpting thread over at Game Artisans. I think I spent about 1-2 hours on each so they’re still pretty rough. Thought I’d share

Alien/Demon Thing:

[attach=262218]Zsketch_demon.jpg[/attach]

Demon 2:

[attach=262219]Zsketch2_demon.jpg[/attach]

Quick Female Anatomy study:

[attach=262220]Zfem_sketch.jpg[/attach]

Thane (Mass Effect):

[attach=262221]Zsketch_Thane.jpg[/attach]

I recorded a couple of timelapse for the speed sculpts if anyone is interested :slight_smile:

[vv]20947640[/vv]

[vv]20364626[/vv]

Attachments

Vold01.jpg

Vold02.jpg

Zsketch_demon.jpg

Zsketch2_demon.jpg

Zfem_sketch.jpg

Zsketch_Thane.jpg

Nice work! :+1:

Nice to see a fellow Australian, and top work!

That female form is just perfect. The video is so cool. You make it look so effortless.

just saw HP7 for the third time…and then your post…

dark lord looks awesome…
and thane…

real cool sculpts…

love those timelapse :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: awesome works

awesome timelaps…im not a buf fun of HP movies (i hateXD) but i feel in love with u Voldemort bust!!!

Hey AFisher!Great thread ! Really amazing stuff, glad to faind you around ZBC:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

very nice, I’m loving the nude :+1:

Very nice. I’m surprised this hasn’t gotten more posts. I’ve really enjoyed your work.

Webhead: Thanks
seangreenhalgh: Yea I’m in WA atm. Thanks mate :slight_smile:
Bleuboy: Thankyou
junlai: no worries, glad you like them.
pappete: Thanks mate.
digitalmind: Hey mate! thanks
Gedn: Cheers
Mrguy: Thankyou :slight_smile:

Here’s a quick Ogre sculpt. This was originally inspired by Christer Sveen’s concept.
Hope you like it :slight_smile:

awesome sketchbook man. keep posting :+1: :+1:

From one Aussie to another well done.

D.

What can I say… I like it.
Especially the anatomy study. If I REALLY had to nitpick :p… I would say, get rid of the lumps on her scapula, especially on a woman the infraspinatus wouldn’t almost certainly not be visible, and if it was… not so lumpy.

And then a slight indication of the 7th cervical vertebrae…

:slight_smile:

And your Thane bust is awesome :p…

What a nice work you have ther Adam,
Congratulation for the ogre and here flower. :+1:
5 from me to.

Emmanuel.

rodion vlasov: Thanks mate:)
deckard01: Cheers buddy
MjTheHunter: Thanks for the crits. Yea there’s a quite a few areas I’m not happy with, but I gave myself a time restriction, so I didn’t go back and fix everything.
Maya4fun: Thanks Emmanuel

Hey everyone.

I thought I’d post a WIP image for my Comicon Challenge entryover at Game Artisans. I’m creating a Mass Effect inspired Batman. :smiley:

update02.jpg

Attachments

cloth_ex.jpg

Nice thread,like the Batman.

Nice Batman, my only crit is, your batmans cape has to many creases for it to be a batman cape

Awesome stuff man! I really like the balance you strike between small detail and larger forms. Thanks for the mini-tute on Bat’s cape!