ZBrushCentral

Viking

Character Turntable (please Watch in HD)

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/23711782[/vv] <p>Character Rig</p> <iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/26008104[/vv]

Finished!!! from the initial concept to the final image i had a great professional satisfaction. It was a long personal project where i tried to focus on learning each step of the process. Started with a 3d sketch in Zbrush and then i decided to go ahead with this character focusing on the visual “Disney Pixar” which is what really inspire me.
The Rigging was made by my friend Alex Angelis.

I’d like to say thank for the people who helped me during the process, specially for my friends at technoimage, Alex Liki, Grant Warwick and Leandro Amaral.
I hope you like it. Peace!

more details in my website:
www.pedroconti.com
www.technoimage.com.brZBC1.jpg

Totally love this work, well worth the effort and the final finish, well done!

oh yes…
THAT is priceless!
The look on his face in both images is beyond funny!
Thank you for posting this!!!

Awesome! As a Viking myself, I have to say that this is not exactly how we prepare for plundering, but a very very nice 3d job!

amazing. really liked the feel of it. great colours and mood.

Your just mad cause your drink dident come with an umbrella!

GRIN!

I just watched the rigging video, I am amazed… What program is that? I have been trying to do simple poses in Zbrush and destroying hours or even weeks of work… and what I saw in that video was stunning! AND FUNNY!!!

Amazing, Pedro !! :smiley:

Great stuff!!! Would love to see some wip shots! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Great work. :+1:
nice modeling , texture and fantastic lighting and rendering , superb!!

Looking absolutely amazing man! :smiley:

wow! that’s realy awesome! you rock man!

rdy to pixar or dreamwork?XD

Hahaha awesome work! Love the viking! The hair and small details are really nice!

This is very nice work man congrats…I have just watched the rigging video,love it very professional look…

awesome man! ,nice work :+1:

Wow this is awesome. Like others have mentioned, I would love to see some wips and more on that rig. Very impressive.

Amazing work! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: It would be really nice to see some pure ZBrush pictures. :slight_smile:

Saw the rigging video. Amazed. Production quality if I ever saw one.

very nice concept looks great! :+1: