[attach=260847]lowresRender.jpg[/attach]
[attach=260848]Primopiano_monster.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

lowresRender.jpg

Primopiano_monster.jpg

wow. Amazing job :smiley:

tnk man^^

what did you render it in?

I have rendered all in zbrush (multipass layer) and merged all in photoshop…i will post my multipass process if you like^^

That would be generous of you. I don’t have zbrush yet and I can’t wait to get it. Illustrating my work is going to be very important to my success. I was thinking of using 3d coat or blender instead of zbrush what do you think?

i made it so^^…just give me some time XD…

I think u can try to download the zbrush trial for the moment and then think about taking it…sometimes I used 3d coat retopology for some of lowpoly characters, I saw that the system of sculpting is nice, but I would not tell you which is better because I use only for sculpting zbrush…try them both and let me know XD.

I already used up the free trial of z brush I liked it alot however it will take alot to learn. like the new blender 2.5 thinking about giving it a shot.

here my render and fusion process…I hope it can be useful^^

[renderpass.jpg[/ATT]%3Cbr%20/%3E%0A%3Cbr%20/%3E%0A%3C/font%3E"]![renderpass.jpg|1200x966](upload://6AK3pe9RCLz3sxMDj1bUPMsuDdw.jpeg)](http://%3Cfont%20color=%22#9a9a9a%22%3E[ATT=261535)

Attachments

layer_comp3.jpg

pappete, did you use blender or zbrush?

zbrush+3ds Max for this character

Realy good tutorial for compositing :+1: :+1: :+1:

My sketchbook:http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?p=861089#post861089

tnk man^^ …your renders are beautiful too:sunglasses:

Awesome stuff! Thanks for sharing your comp setup & render passes:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

hope can realy help^^…also i very love your Alien gunslinger guy!!

Bad ass fantasy creature :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: - Thanks for sharing your Render Passes your Compositing Workflow.
keep it going!