ZBrushCentral

BEEN A WHILE..........

BACK AT LAST…

So, you`re all still here then. I’ve been away in hotels for a month or two now and haven’t touched a pc or a paintbrush in eons

I moved day jobs (same company but bigger and better things). I moved house, at long last (I’ve been trying for three months now). The new computer room is nearly setup (wooden floor arrives next week) followed by BROADBAND on the 19th July!!!.

So, what’s been happening? Any amazing images that I need to see???

wow, Z’s michelangelo is back :slight_smile: awesome David, but the :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: green guy is my fav of the two above - fantastico fleming inspired (?) masterpiece.

i imagined you to be in new-version-beta-testing-mode all the while and therefore silent… :slight_smile:

hmm, too much great art has been posted the last weeks, as well by the usual suspects, oldies like Ron making enormous developments and newcomers, so i cant offer any shortcuts :roll_eyes:

best news: kurisu and Ed (as blahblah :slight_smile: this time are back (Ed maybe going or even has already gone again :(), and a bad ones: cneo was banned (temporarily only, i hope).

glad you are back, too!!!

• juandel

Spidergoblin!!, very cool.

fantastic :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

nice come back :+1: ,and welcome back :+1: :+1:

Nice work. Great Smèagol.
And of course, welcome back.

Glen it’s great to see you back…sounds like you are doing better than excellant in your part of the world…Major congrats!!! Can’t wait to see what 1.5 in your hands does…and Hansl is way tooooooo kind :+1: Love both of the pics but the wall crawler got a right click from me… :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: great to see you havent lost yer magical Z touch buddy. What type of wood floor are you having installed in your new house?

Welcome back, Glen. Congratulations on the new job and glad your house move has been completed successfully. :slight_smile:

Love the frog-man - very tactile skin tecture. I hope the loss of David’s tackle was your little joke and not an overzealous moderator action. Michelangelo would not have approved! :+1: :wink: :+1:

Welcome back pal,
I know who the first guy is, Golum from the Rings trilogy? If not looks great…
Anyways welcome back Glen…

Welcome back. :+1: Have you checked the ZBrush 1.5 to be unveiled in July Thread?

Hope you enjoyed your hiatus.

welcome back, :+1:
Hey i Didn’t know you was a (Moderator)

Hey Glen!!! Welcome Back!!! As alwais good work!!! :smiley: :+1:

I hope you haven’t had too many opportunities arise with the opening if you know what I mean… :smiley: :rolleyes: Glad to see you back. My favorite is the green guy as well and he does strike me as being a Gollum-like character.

I was just going to say that first one looked especially like Gollum. (Incidentally, there’s a Two Towers preview in front of Men In Black II, along with a hysterical CG animated short).

Great to see you back! And awesome news on the broadband. What a difference it makes.

I kept wondering where you vanished to. Glad to hear things are going well for you. And you haven’t lost your touch… the master is back… all is well ~G~ We can go back to being green with envy… just like that first guy ~L~

Welcome back.

The first one looks like Gollum from lord of the rings. Both he and David look great!
Congratulations! I’ve missed seeing your images and look forward to seeing more of your terrific work :+1:

good to have you back glen…excellent images as always…always a real treat to see your images here…

Great to see you back Glen !
Love that Gollum :cool:

Welcome back Southern! :smiley:

Great images and I’m looking forward to seeing more of your work! :smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Welcome back Glen, great images :sunglasses: :+1: :+1: