ZBrushCentral

two questions please

ok, I am now experimenting with the modeling aspects of this app and… I take a primitive and begin to add to it…

question 1)… if I add something on and it doesn’t look right… is there any way to undo other than attempting to sub or cut…

(edited) haha, ok, modifiers>undo… so… how do I dial up the number of undo’s… preferences? Where?

question 2)… I am adding and I get the rough poly effect rather than the smooth effect, can I undo given there is such provision re question 1, and/or how do I sub or cut and end up with the original smooth area of the object again…

ok, one more question… textures… how to apply while modeling without having to add/sub in doing so…

looking forward to gaining further insight… thanx :smiley:

Ctrl Z will certainly undo any mistake and to add a texture simply open the texture palette and while in edit mode choose your texture. hope this helps.

Hi Gidgit :slight_smile: You should check out the QUICKLINKS section. Is is overflowing with hints, tips, and tutorials on everything from modeling to texturing and everything in between. There are some fantastic Newbie lessons there as well. :+1:

Thanx K :slight_smile:

Hi Mentat :smiley:

I am on it… wow, what a treasure drove of info… this is one cool setup they have here… the app ain’t too shabby either hehe :smiley: :smiley:

One day I keep saying to myself, it’s all going to come together and I will sit back and go DUH… and have a good laugh…

hey hey, love your stuff btw :sunglasses: :+1:

happy creating all :smiley: