ZBrushCentral

studio zone (Nudity)

hi all of u . i am 3d student its my 1st post here i hope u like my work and help me for learning zbrush . i need ur c&c thanx . :slight_smile:

Very nice style, I like it :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

really thanx PANAYOTOPOULOS for like my work and ur comments .
now i am little bit more work on skin i hope u like . i am waiting all of ur c&c . i need ur advise and ur view . so pls i am waiting :confused: [attach=259191]fgfghdf.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

fgfghdf.jpg

Can you post others wiews, just to let me appreciate better

hi all of u and agian thanx PANAYOTOPOULOS really i am happy to see ur comments i didnt post other view bcoz still i am working on it and some other model so i will post soon but u wanna check it this face that way i am post now its not done yet still working on it now i hope u like and give me ur advise and c&c .and pls guys give me c&c i need ur c&c for improve my work and zbrush skill. :confused:

hi all of u 1st of all thanx PANAYOTOPOULOS for ur comments and thanx all of u guys for visiting , and i didnt post yesterday bcoz still i am working on it and some of other model to post here but u wanna check so thats way i am posting now i hope u like it . and pls guys give ur c&c and ur advise for improving my work and zbrush skills :confused: [attach=259280]rg.jpg[/attach]

I think that the ear could be larger and finish lower

ah ahh yaa PANAYOTOPOULOS its ears could be larger i will done soon man anyway thanx a lot for like and ur comments :slight_smile: and sorry guys for double post but i am new here so i am mistakenly did 2 times ops sorry :confused:

hi guys thanx for visting my thread i hope u like it my work but guys i need ur c&C bcoz i wanna improve my work so pls , today i am posting 1:30 hours female torso study i hope u like it thanx and pls ur give valueble c&C
2.jpg

nice torso!, looks so natural!, keep sculpting:+1:

hi guys how r u i hope u like my and thanx for see my work i need ur advise guys pls i wanna improve my work so pls give me ur c&c .thanx manzarek for like my work i am really gald u like it now i am little bit more female study i hope u like pls now i am waiting ur c&c ,thanx ones again all of u …:).[attach=260758]female study1.jpg[/attach] .

Attachments

female study1.jpg

I think you are doing great (seriously I wish I could do that), but I don’t know enough to be able to tell you what you should and should not do. However if you could do me a favor and give her a head that would be very good, somehow headless people distress me. Even if you give her 47 compound eyes 22 nostrils and tusks that hit the floor just please give her a head, a stunningly lovely one would be nice too, but this is ZBC and the monster under the basement is our friend, so go nuts.

Cheers!
Mealea

nice female torso study… :+1:

hey thanx of all of u thanx MealeaYing and thanx basantjhoshi i so glad u like it thanx i am so sorry guys still i am busy so i will post soon :slight_smile:

hi guys little bit more study of anatomy its not done yet but i wanna bcoz that ur check this and give me ur advise and ur c&c so pls help me i have some more work so i am too slow i know but trying to my best i hope u like i will done soon my all work thanx a lot for wacthing my thread :slight_smile:

hi guys here is my little bit more update i hope u like it still i am working on it so i need ur c&c :smiley: Untitled-1.jpg

Attachments

ZBrush Document.jpg

pretty awesome anatomy study dude, what else will you do with him ?

Hey man this is a great study I have 1 maybe 2 things Id like to point out.

1. The bottom ab shouldnt be cut it extends down to the crotch. It looks right now like a mini ab and is a bit awkward.

2. This is overall shape but I feel the proportions of his chest and shoulders are a bit wide for his head.

Other than that great work, I myself am starting to sculpt so I have a lot of work ahead of me.

Thnx guys for watching my work.

@sparky3d :- Thnx a lot for your appreciation. I am thinking of putting up Lower beneath it to give it sort of a sporty muscular guy, along with shoes. Rest i am thinking on what all can be done. if you have any great suggestions please lemme know, would be nice to hear back from you :slight_smile:

@NickNitro thnx for ur detailed study and great advices. It will surely look into it and the next time i will put it up complete,i will make the changes accordingly. :slight_smile:

what sort of sport are you thinking with a musculary guy like him