New Member Follow User Gallery

Default small update...

Small update on the right leg and arm. Trying to refine some sharp edges... but I'm losing a lot of time. I think I'm lost trying to make details and don't have the good approach. Any tip on how I should procede? I think a have a good basis to start detailing but I don't seem getting anywhere for now. A tip would be most usefull! Thanks !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CharacterStrip_spaceSuit03.jpg 
Views:	168 
Size:	238.5 KB 
ID:	420206  

Default small update...

Small update on the arm. Trying to get a grip on the masking and sculpting brushes (clay, dam standard, move...)
    Adding some mechanical stuff and wires later on!

Name:	CharacterStrip_spaceSuitArm00.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	263.4 KB 
ID:	420500  

Default small arm & hand update...

Trying to finish this model but I am slow for this mechanical model...

Default New stuff : cat!

Hi! it's been a while since I couldn't come back to zbrush... didn't even finish last model.
    For a come back I'm posting a warmup I did this morning of a cat statuette I own.
    Any advice would be welcome to improve my skills and my way of modeling my work.
    Thanks !

Name:	catStrip00_web.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	97.1 KB 
ID:	442872  

Default Thread Revival

Hello, this is going to be a revival of my thread. I've being working on anatomy lately more in depth and came out with this for my personal game project. I was thinking about sharing the progress so far and maybe have tips and advices on my work ? I hope this will resonate with some of you and will be able to provide more progress throughout the next weeks.
    Any C&C are welcome to improve my sculpt. This is still in a WIP stage (arms not finished)

Edit 15/06/2018 >
    Some more work on the arms ; it's a really difficult topic but i think things are getting clearer in my mind. I have to do more correctionon deltoids and pecs forms but i think i placed the main features correctly

Default Thread Revival update

Hello everyone, I've been working more and more on my anattomy study over this character for my personnal project. Trying to get the form right and all the knowledge regarding origins and insertions of the main muscle groups. Not an easy task ! Here's where I'm at so far
    I still have the define better some of the muscles groups and double check their volumes. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ! Happy Zbrush-ing !

Some more work on the back and front torso. Still hard to grasp all the subtleties. (21 Jun.2018)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12