ZBrushCentral

some zworks!

Hello! with the upcoming of the new Z2, wich is going to change so many things in the 3d field, I’ve been curious of old works, some with the 123, others just from the first release of the zspheres… of course I’ve post a lot here, but the followings are, (well, I think…) the first drawings where a function was “understood”… for ewample, the wings of the bird, wich are a 2d form translated in alpha and 3d… maybe I’ve posted one already,don’t remember but if yes, I apologize!.. well, a touch of nostalgy… friendly.M.

others

Very nice post Marcel¡¡
Pleasure to see your artwork again¡¡
Congratulation
Andreseloy

Hi Marcel
Tu fais les fonds de tiroirs avant un déménagement :smiley:

What true gems in the magic box :cool:
Pilou
Ps Have you try The fabulous free ArtRage simulator Oil painting with the Cintiq?
:ex: (carreful addiction possible) :ex:
Et ma Colo ? :smiley:

ah Marcel ça fait du bien de voir de nouveau ton travail !! :slight_smile:

Ma preferée est l’image du fakir dommage pour son ombre qui ne correspond pas avec les ombres projetées du plafond en diagonal apparement… mais cela ne retire rien à son charme.

Nice to see again your Work ! :slight_smile:

Marcel your are a true zbrushking and i am sure your pics are the reason that so many user bought this prog…
i like the surfer with the sharks most!!! :smiley: :smiley:

I smoke Camel cigarettes, and aside from the text on the box not being in english, you managed to get the box to look EXACTLY like the real thing!

Awsome work!!

This is amazing Marcel!!!True respect. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

My favourite of the above is the owl. As a newbie to both ZB and art in general, it’s so amazing to see what a true artist can do. I love the fact that even non-artists like me can use ZB to create some semi-decent looking work and talented artists take it to a whole other level.

Anyhow, I always enjoy your images Marcel and please keep posting.

zero :slight_smile:

You don’t post enough to suit me!!!.
Any post from you is admired and stared at.
Crash dummies?

Chapeau!!
Bye
Leo

it is not fair!!

just as I think I figured out how you did one pic, you come along and present another one. Could you perhaps and please try to put out even more of your outstanding pics? I could work on them for months, relatively undisturbed by new masterpieces!! :+1: :+1: :+1:
The Fakir is just GREAT!!! Thank you!

amazing images marcel! you never cease to amaze me. your style is just unbelievable! can’t wait to see what u can do with Z2! keep posting!

artboy

Thx for sharing, it’s really impressive!

Hi marcel! where is you photo? can we see you?
Great to see your work again, I am switching from illustration to animation soon and will miss the fun of using Zbrush in my work, I am going for a different program which could not read AUV, hope to see your picture in the Z photo album.

Marcel, I love your style. Always enjoy seeing your images.

High-class works!
(The owl is my favourite)

all very well done as usual :+1: :+1: :wink:

Hi, Marcel-
Wonderful work, as usual! Thanks for the inspiration!

freaking amazing as usual, thanks!