ZBrushCentral

MedusHe

Spurred on by Ed the Atom’s ducks to breasts thread this morning I digit_ely went forth to battle a sphere. The sphere won, but I fared a little better heavily modifying Ed the Atom’s Yhed, available at Z-Place. I am less than enthused by my effort, I have a long way to go, brain bloke or something but human form and texturing don’t come easy to me. I thought after all those hours working on it thou, I would torture you’all with it :slight_smile:

Southern Eyes and teeth and of course Ed the Atom, many thanks

Hahaha digiteded…

There isn’t much wrong there Digitly…in fact not bad at all…still as you say …need a little practice…but believe me it takes time to understand educated denting…I think your head looks like a good start…love the hair…and texture excellent…good on yer mate! In fact far better than my early attempts. :+1: :+1: :+1:

yo, i know you set out for something else, but i simply love the colors here, the hair… and the blurry background is simply ultra-fantastico! :+1: :+1: :+1: bravo, Digits! :smiley:

I like the skin texture, and that red hot chili pepper tounge. :+1:

Thanks all for the encouragement, I know I just got to keep at it, but this one is better than I have done so maybe there is hope :slight_smile:

Got to playing around with it minus the head.

Cool, wish I was at the point where I could get something even close! I still got along way to go with ZBrush mastery.

whoooah, Digits! great mother of … this IS utterly pearly! :+1: :+1: :+1: i lovelovelove them clouds - and would highly appreciate any hints as how to do them! :wink: :smiley:

Juandel what I did with this one is MRGBZ grab of my original doc without the head and couple of added layers, so that I had texture and alpha. Then used it on a 3D Plane as a texture, puffed it up with the alpha a bit and used a slightly modified cloud material for it. So basically the picture is 2D with a little raise to it, more like using the Zbrush version of a filter I suppose.

So nothing magical about the clouds, nice effect I thought thou

Hey Digits,

Your “sphere worms” with the little heads are really cool :sunglasses: - One of those things I see where I say “wish I had thought of that” - they have sooo many possibilities. I hope you continue to explore them :+1: :smiley: :+1:

jd

Those are some wild works Digits. :slight_smile: