Senior Member User Gallery

Post MedusHe

Spurred on by Ed the Atom's ducks to breasts thread this morning I digit_ely went forth to battle a sphere. The sphere won, but I fared a little better heavily modifying Ed the Atom's Yhed, available at Z-Place. I am less than enthused by my effort, I have a long way to go, brain bloke or something but human form and texturing don't come easy to me. I thought after all those hours working on it thou, I would torture you'all with it

Southern Eyes and teeth and of course Ed the Atom, many thanks

Hahaha digiteded.....

There isn't much wrong there Digitly....in fact not bad at all....still as you say ...need a little practice......but believe me it takes time to understand educated denting......I think your head looks like a good start......love the hair...and texture excellent......good on yer mate! In fact far better than my early attempts.

Thumbs up

yo, i know you set out for something else, but i simply love the colors here, the hair... and the blurry background is simply ultra-fantastico! bravo, Digits!

I like the skin texture, and that red hot chili pepper tounge.

Thanks all for the encouragement, I know I just got to keep at it, but this one is better than I have done so maybe there is hope

Got to playing around with it minus the head.

New Member User Gallery

Cool, wish I was at the point where I could get something even close! I still got along way to go with ZBrush mastery.

Thumbs up

whoooah, Digits! great mother of ... this IS utterly pearly! i lovelovelove them clouds - and would highly appreciate any hints as how to do them!

Juandel what I did with this one is MRGBZ grab of my original doc without the head and couple of added layers, so that I had texture and alpha. Then used it on a 3D Plane as a texture, puffed it up with the alpha a bit and used a slightly modified cloud material for it. So basically the picture is 2D with a little raise to it, more like using the Zbrush version of a filter I suppose.

So nothing magical about the clouds, nice effect I thought thou

Thumbs up

Hey Digits,

Your "sphere worms" with the little heads are really cool - One of those things I see where I say "wish I had thought of that" - they have sooo many possibilities. I hope you continue to explore them

jd

Those are some wild works Digits.