ZBrushCentral

leChatNoir's stuff

Hello Everybody!

First post here. I would like to share some work I have been doing lately so here goes: This is a turntable render of an old model based on Blade 2's Reaper vamps. Used SSS on the skin. The thumbnail doesnt show the full quality but when you press play it plays in HD; [youtubehd]-Bh7P_o6YsE?hd=1[/youtubehd] And a high res snapshot from the vid=

Reaperzombie.jpg

Waiting for your comments,:smiley:

But detailing require!

My work!
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=133440

Would like to show off my current WIP, a young Asian girl. Will move on and cloth her as its getting kinda chilly…

koreanGirl.jpg

Attachments

koreanGirl.jpg

Hi,

I really like the sculpt, very nice! Do you plan to texture the model? Awesome!

thanks radoo. It’s gonna be a game character so yeah, eventually its gonna be remeshed and textured.

good~~ looks like Korean child movie star.

@fivefingers : If you’re talking about Kim Sae-ron you are spot on :+1:. I actually used the kid’s unique looking
face alot as a reference for this model:

Did you watch Korean version ‘taken’? I dont konw Engish tiltle of this movie (Korean title: A-ger-ssi.)
^^ won-bin~ is most popular movie star in Asia~~
Kim Sae-ron has good talent of acting.^^ I will look forward to your final output~~

Girl update: Done the top clothes part, bottom part next up.

top_2.jpg

Attachments

top_1.jpg

wow, really nice work on that girl!

@testudinis: Thanks alot mate, there’s more to come soon.

Clay Renders Update:

zbrushcentral1.jpgzbrushcentral2.jpg

Also , a fully textured game res is on its way :wink:

wow! the folds are so clean!

Really nice work. Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff.

That’s a beautifull job, if i had to make one crit i would say that thoses parts seems a little bit “unatural” or “non organique”, I think you could fix it pretty quickly but the overall job is great, love the rest of the anatomy and the clothes are great too. congrat.

Attachments

Untitled-1.jpg

nice job! cute girl, looks like a rabbit. i agree with julien3d, but iam guessing that since the model is clothed and gonna be low-resed anyway it doesnt matter. Cant wait to see the real-time textured version.

Hey , everybody, thanks for the nice comments and critiques.

Finally finished the Game-Res model of the Korean girl . Real Time renders in Marmoset Toolbag:

ZbrushC1.jpgZbrushC2.jpgZbrushC3.jpg

very nice work. :+1:

I really like this. Even though it’s for a game (I’m assuming) it just kind of has a unique artistic feel. Not sure if I missed this but how many polys is it?

Thanks, really appreciate your comment. It’s 18000 triangles with the base.