ZBrushCentral

COVALSKY .jr.

Hi everybody!!!

Do you remember “sergent Covalsky”?..

This is his son:Covalsky junior…
But…We have not news about his section for a few hours…We’re affraid he’s lost like his dad…

Some zooms:

Olivier :wink:

Help me form a search team !
We need to explore the outer regions and the critter pits. Covalski’s dad was reportedly last seen there and maybe Jr. went after him.

absolutely fantastico picture - a good friday gets even better :slight_smile:

:+1: :+1: :+1: to this pic

wow! Lots of great detail!! a ton of :+1: :+1: :+1: !!!

I can’t stop looking at the crouching dragon/demon/monster behind him. That just seals the deal for me.

Always love seeing your work! :+1:

Hey Olivier!!! Every time that u send a image is a great piece of artwork!!! Good !! :smiley: :+1:

hah. like father like son in the monster-fighting business, eh?

mon ami, it’s one of your best so far, along with the second iron-man (my personal favourite as you know)

lots of love!

GREAT JOB ALLOVER LE DISCOT,JUST PERFCT :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hello Olivier
Bravo pour l’exterminateur Covalsky !
Petit détail technique qui m’intrigue !
A quel “facteur de zoom” est effectué le modèle original ? celui du rendu final, des zooms proposés ou entre les deux?
In english : in what zoom resolution the modeling is created ?
Pilou

WOW !!! Say no more :wink:

Hi Le Discot,

Great image - a true moment of reckoning. Something about a large fierce creature stooping low to the ground stirs my blood.

I remember Sergent Cowalsky well. I looked at that image for a long time. It was one of the first complete “scenes” I’d seen done in ZBrush. :+1: :+1:

This family needs to find a new line of work :smiley:

jd

very kewl work…you never cease to suprise me with your works,O. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: and the closeups are appreciated…

Fantastic picture. I particularly love the teeth on the critter behind. They look scary enough now - if they have the same level of the detail as you have shown in the other close-ups I don’t think that Covalsky Jn. will ever be coming back.

Let’s home his siblings did something less dangerous so that the gene pool survives to a third generation!

Prunesquallor

Hi!

I’m very proud you like this picture buddys! :wink: :slight_smile:
There’re some years now under the picture named “Stopfire” alias Sergent Covalsky and this new one…
Let’s tell a big THANK’S to Pixologic’s team,for their outstanding work for developing ZBrush!!!
You know,I prefer now do 3D than 2D artwork.

I’m sure this is a sign of times. :wink: :slight_smile:

Frenchy:The zoom factor is 100%

And sure we have a think for the Covalsky family…

Olivier.
I’m preparing a new picture…So let see it very soon!!! :wink: :slight_smile:

excellent image,… he looks like a true protector…awesome close ups…

Super work, Olivier! The details are extraordinary. I really love the little lighting effects that sprinkled throughout the picture. But the whole thing is just fantastic!

Looks like that monster is about to enjoy a ‘Covalsky on a cracker’! Excellent image! Beautifully modeled and illustrated with lots of suspence. Could be a movie poster.
:sunglasses: :+1:

Always the BEST --a great glowing gargantua of talent you are!! :smiley: :+1: :+1: :smiley:

I could sit and look at your images for hours. :+1: Thanks so much for the detail shots.

This image is really terrific. The detail is awesome, the lighting is fantabulous. :+1: :+1: :+1:

Amazing,olivier! Go on ZBrushing like this.