ZBrushCentral

From Hell....

Hi Artists!

I start a new thread here to upload WIPs and finished artworks. First I upload my Pan - the god of forest and nature- having some fun with a Nymphe.

C+C are welcome as always.

Wow, great sculpt, what is there to crit it’s awesome!! :sunglasses:

I hope you will texture it up!

…and here Pan alone, ready to pose.

great works!! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Really nice work… Pan looks awesome

Nice model! :+1: The only critique I have is that the shoulders and hips are parallel. It would be nice to see asymmetry there. But again, good work!

Stunning work! Love it!!!

Really nice work, love the designs! :+1:

Awesome job ! :+1:

Thank you all!!!

@monsternice: good critic, I will keep it in my mind. But I am not sure if I have the nerve to start a new posing.

Hi again!

Here is my “Anatomic Adam”, modelling and texturing (matcap) in Zbrush; composing and a little overworked in photoshop.

Adam should be my base for upcoming male-figurines. He is also the base with which I built up “Pan”.

Fantastic Job ! :grimacing:

Amazing! I love all of these :D. The anatomy is awesome, only crit is that some of the defining lines seem too sharp, like they were etched in rather than changing planes.

What did you use for anatomy reference? It turned out really well.

@Abberant: My reference is, that I have studied arts a few years ago and anatomy was one of the school subjects. I have some books and works here from this time which helped me now.

Awesome Zskills! I love your style and attention to detail. The anatomy figure is incredibly well done! You totally gots to paint that goat dude, would be even more cool. Keep on brushin’!!:D:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I would love to see Pan textured and rendered with the woman and grass. Thats an amazing sculpt you have. Great job :+1:

Hi again …

… with a new WIP I did in the last days. I guess modelling is finished and I will start texturing within the next few days.

Hope you like it.

Awesome details dude… :grimacing: a questions. what is your system? ram and processor?

simply amazing…I too guess that modeling is finished…:wink: …hom many different subtools is this masterpiece composed of?