ZBrushCentral

Tough Guy

Well, here’s another little quicky i did. this one took me a little longer than the little green alien, but i think it was worth it. everything was done in Z…even the brick and wood textures in the background. all postwork was also done in Z. well, here he is…

and here’s a version with a little bit of photoshop editing…

josh

thats a fantastic image jibberish! I love the bricks in the background, they are textured extremily well. The overall picture has a great composition and feel to it. I just love those little devlish eyes peeping out from underneath his hat :wink: Well done!

Now you listen to me, you smooth talking son-of-a-bitch! Let me lay it on the line for you and your boss, whoever he is. Johnny Fontane will never get my Zbrush! I don’t care how many greaseball goombahs come out of the woodwork!

Nice pic :smiley:

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

very nice work Josh !!! I like B/W image !!!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I can barely see it on my screen, Jib… :frowning:
I can’t see the background at all…My monitor is a 22 inch Trinitron, so I don’t think that’s the problem…Do you work on a MAC??

hey all, thanks for the comments. i’m probably going to make another version of this guy and he’ll have ears and whiskers and maybe a few other changes. Stonecutter, i don’t work on a mac. maybe you could try setting your monitor screen settings to make it lighter. anyway, my next version of this guy will be lighter so people can see everything better.
josh

well, here’s the new version, all…i hope it’s light enough for you Stonecutter…if not, i can lighten it more. anyway, here’s the updated version.

josh

I can see the background now, Jib… :slight_smile:
Nice update, and a great characterization.
:+1: :+1: :+1: :sunglasses:

Youse dirty rats…youse dirty rats! What an ugly mug! He’s probably waiting in an alley for grandma to come by so he can shake her down! Good work! :+1:

I love the update Jubberish. He has an excellent texture to his face. That rough look compliments the lighting to the peice :wink: Excellent Job :+1: :+1: :+1:

A great image from the Edward G. Robinson school of tough guys–Nyaaah… :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :smiley: :slight_smile: :smiley:

Well done ! I like the last image best !